Pretty in Pink

2/6/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The soon-to-be 40-year-old recently resurfaced at a Broadway opening, looking totally awesome.
Molly Ringwald
Molly's father is blind jazz pianist, Bob Ringwald.

There's a popular '80s music tribute band called The Molly Ringwalds.

'Memba Them?!

COMMENTS

LEWDY

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT OTHER MEAN WANT TO KNOW....IS IT RED DOWN THERE? FIRE IN THE HOLE?

Jesse

Molly - still Pretty in Pink" is a wonderful lady. I love her and only wish she would find a great project to star in. I know that she would blow them away.

Molly - You are a great person and we all love you!
Now get to work and find a project to work on you little cutie!

HSE1964

She actually looks better now vs. when she was younger.

nightowl

The lovely Paris Hilton did the baseball, football, rowing, rugby, wrestling, hockey and basketball teams at Harvard in record breaking time. Time ran out prior to her getting the soccer team in. She was well pleased.

Diane K

No offense to Molly R, but I only know of one person who finds her attractive. Most people say, What a dog when I mention her name. She not only has a ugly gummy smile showing her gums off which is disgussting to have to look at but she also is very plain Jane looking as well. What do people find attractive about her exactly? The zillions of freckles? I really couldn't venture a guess. And it wouldn't bother me if I had not heard from her own lips how gorgeous she is. She thinks her mouth is the perfect shape etc. I wanted to gag! All I know is she had to have had someone in the business to have made it where she is today.

kokomo

Molly looks great! She always was pretty and has gotten better with age. Oh to be 40 again!

Singi

Molly dosen't look like she has taken to knives to fix her face. I think she looks good for 39 I believe all those ugly comments are jealousy because she is not aging fast. I love all Actors & Actresses but I believe Police and Firefighters should make more than they do. Due to the danger to their lives also Teachers becasue all of them had to go to School and College and Acting School meaning Teachers are the corner stone of their lives.

Something went wrong, and now Teacher's are placing their lives in danger just showing up for work you never know what troubled child my come to School and shoot it up.

kokomo

#113Diane K, do I detect a bit of jealosy from you re., Ms. Ringwald? You must know a lot of negative people!

the Viking

Molly is only an average looking babe ,like Tori,who lied and said they were beautiful,I dont know

BAMA

I WOULD BET THAT SHE IS OUTRAGEOUS IN THE BEDROOM! :)~

Truthsayer

Good lord, she looks awful, just awful. I mean, she's only 39 years old, not 49 LOL. Not unlike many of the 80s losers whose careers tanked. But 20 years of trying to stay in the limelight has taken a great toll. Anyone who could even joke about how she looks good is obviously looking through rose colored glasses. I venture to say that almost all 39 year old women in the general public look more attractive than Molly. She is a wreck. So very sad.

brwmaster

I would still do her!!!!

Lea

She just looks as plain as ever. I definitely do not like her above the lip smeared lipstick or her capped teeth that show the dark edges. She needs a gum lift, which is pretty common with all the dental technolgy, since she can well affod it. She is almost 40. You don't show your age until much later. I have never cared for her, so I haven't kept up with her life, etc.

gary kissam

can you say hit the wall can you say jumped the shark

Sheila

you can always tell which people didn't get crazy with drugs or drinking because they age well.....
Molly looks great.