Then This Happened ...

2/6/2008 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's Live Stream crew was outside the Beverly Hills Hotel waiting for Britney Spears when someone had the audacity to yell out, "Hey, you're gonna miss Britney!"

Kelli

THEY'RE CUTE. LETS FOLLOW THEM FOR A WHILE. WONDER WHERE THEY ARE GOING? LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD FUN AT THE HOTEL AND THEY LOOK NORMAL.

Professor Obvious

That chick is beautiful.

Lilarose

Trace their license plate.....

Sick of It All

SHE CAN'T SING BUT I RATHER HEAR ABOUT THESE TWO THEN THE WIGGY BITCH: WHO WANTS DIBS ON THE DEATH POOL? I HAVE MARCH 16TH 7:30PM.

barfy

hey look kids, its satan and his demon mate. Look into those eys and see nothing! Soulless mannequins
whose only purpose is to keep America consuming in a false effort to try and emulate these puppets.

eric

I hate them. And how can you joke about someone killing themselves? Thats sick. No matter who it is. Soo Sick.

AJ

That's Heidi Montag and Spenser Pratt from The Hills on MTV... they are not normal!!! Google them! You will see that they are publicity seekers! Coincidence that they appeared when they did? I think NOT!

Kelli

Are you serious AJ, I don't really know who they are. For real?

Heatherwoj

They probaby heard about the live feed and came down to be on camera...those whores!
haha

2drk2fck

These two media whores just HAD to get in on this

Christine

OMG honestly.. these two are the loads their mother's should have swallowed.. what a freaking waste of human space.

Why do we give these two attention?? Their famous from a reality show about spoiled brats... and the are not even lense worthy..i've never see two fuglier people in my life then these two.

If you just don't look, hopefully they will go away.

OH and did Spencer use Windows 98 Movie Maker on Boobs McGee's video? What freaking losers..

beautiiful biitch

AJ #6
WERE NOT RETARDS.
I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS HEIDI AND SPENCER UNLESS YOU LIVED IN YOUR BUTTCRACKK

AI9

I'd do him.

AJ

I bet what happened was Heidi and Spencer were on the Internet looking up comments on Heidi's video release this week at TMZ (and similar websites) and they noticed that TMZ was streaming the Brittany chase live and were stopped and zooming in on the Beverly Hills Hotel... so they jumped in their car and drove over hoping to get some free press for themselves. Ugh!

Kelli

Wow beautiful biitch. I guess I would need to be 15 like you to know who they were.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments