Von Ahole -- I'm an Ahole, But I Look Mahvelous!

2/6/2008 12:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Teutonic nitwit loves the cameras -- but yesterday he railed on TMZ for filming him with wheelchair-bound wife, Zsa Zsa Gabor -- who turns 91 today! Hoppy birzday, dahlink!

Von Ahole, who said he gets Botox treatments ("Vy should men look like s**t?!), also said that "Zsa Zsa has been entertaining for centuries," and we ought to give her a break by not filming her. The Prince, who is truth-challenged, said Gabor, Miss Hungary of 1936, is only 85. She was a 12-year-old Miss Hungary?

Kelli

Does this guy ever go away. I know some think the same about me but GEEZ!

TarnishedAngel

She's been entertaining for CENTURIES? Wow, damned if she don't look good for her age.

Lenn K.

How did that work out you claiming to be Anna Nicole's baby's daddy?

cat b

I just love Prince Von A hole ...I mean here is a guy who was handcuffed to his steering column naked...and he is giving advice...its mavelous! ..Listen to Von A hole though tmz leave Zsa Zsa alone but dont leave the Prince alone because just when I think Hollywood couldnt get any worse for D list celebs given advice here comes Dr. Prince Von A hole with news of Paris Hilton having feet like a guy...its kinda creepy thinking this dude who is old enough to be her great grandpa stares at her feet, and then reports about it to tmz

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Looks like an a-hole to me. Probably smells like one too!

Angiebaby

Ms. Gabor is a former Ms. Hungary, actress and business entrepreneur. She has contributed to the world by her presence. I'm sure the Prince doesn't understand this, having never been through it. Ms. Gabor has fans, and at 91, it would be nice to see her and wish her well. Having lived nearly a century, she has experienced more history and has faced more challenges than most of us will live long enough to see. But it's not too late for the Prince. Perhaps he can still find a way to do something for humanity or our planet, other than exchange O2 for CO2. My guess is he was just pissed because someone else got a little attention.

marty

gotta say, he is creepy/crazt, but funny. But it is really quite nice, maybe even touching, to see him protect ZsaZsa the way he does. He is right, she is obviously suffering and needs and deserves some privacy now.

Blonde2TheBone

Happy Birthday, Miss Gabor..... February 6, 1917 ( or thereabouts)

Not that it matters... but.. Miss Gabor was disqualified in 1936 as Miss Hungary because she was underage which is why no one is certain as to what year she really was born. Regardless, the Prince does stick with her and does try to protect her, in his own crude way.

(Another interesting fact about Zsa Zsa is that she purchased Elvis Presley's home and still resides there. Married the "Prince" in 1986, and declared bankrupcy in 1994. I don't know that facts, but, I believe he must have brought some $$ to the table... who knows??????) Regardless, I LOVE him.. botox and all.

Zsa Zsa is not just a Princess to me.. she is the QUEEN OF THE SILVER SCREEN.

Long live them both.

Twinker

Today is also Ronald Reagan's birthday!

The "Prance" is merely using all this attention to find Zsa Zsa's replacement....The cop slapper may be a spicy Hungarian but she is not too long for this world...

Michelle

He is not a real prince (he lies a lot) and he doesn't look good, unless he is over 100, then maybe. But it does amuse me to keep reading about someone who is such a loser, and thinks he is not. I keep wondering what fuels his arrogance?

Daneen

how long before this guy turns up in a VHS1 Celebreality show?

Jemima

hate to say so but he makes good sense here. Zsa Zsa deserves soem respect. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHLING! Thanks for the memories.

Seriously

Apparently, she WAS Miss Hungary 1936, and had to give the crown back when it was revealed that she was under age.

disgusted

CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE MORE DISGUSTING THAN VONAHOLE

Kenny is Gay

I think Francesca Hilton need to kick his a$$. What a cruel joke on humanity he is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments