Angelina's Iraqi Cafeteria Cravings

2/7/2008 1:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While doing her Goodwill Ambassador thing in Iraq, Angelina Jolie was caught chowing down at a Baghdad canteen -- hiding what could be a baby bump under a long black trenchcoat. A mother's work is never done!

Jolie is in Iraq to highlight the needs of Iraqi refugees -- no word yet if she'll be adopting one.

ShameAboutRaisins

Why should anyone in the world care one iota what ANGELINA JOLIE has to say about Iraq???? She's just an actress!!! I'm fairly certain that nobody is going to change their minds one way or the other based on what she has to say. Bottom line - her being there is pretty much the same as the average USO show. If her being there brings up morale in some way, I can't see anything wrong with that. But to pretend that she's there to EDUCATE or INFORM...well, that's just ridiculous. It's strictly publicity, and that's all.

And BTW, since she's always spouting off about how important her children are...they might be missing their mother right about now. But that's just my opinion...me, a caring parent who has her priorities straight.

Shhhhhhhh

13 . A bit too passionate. and speak only for yourself ok. I am not the type of person you discribed she is annoying, period.

Moose

Is she eating goat?

megn

I love and admire this woman. She went thru the growing up in Hollywood craziness in her 20's only to come out of it a fabulous and big hearted woman. Full of love and need to make the world a better place. She does more than anyone to put the spotlight on issues that need to be addressed. And she puts her dollars into these issues as well as her time. She uses her fame to address important issues, not shopping and self centered pursuits. And she supports the troops even as she addresses the issues that war causes. Grow up people. She didn't wreck anyone's home, she loves all her children.

lisa

It's sad that tmz cannot come up with any worthy commentary. Every other (legitimate) news source writes: The goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, 32, is there on a U.S. government mission with the State Department to Iraq. She is accompanying Under Secretary of State Paula Dobriansky "to learn more about the humanitarian crisis and the 4 million displaced people, 58 percent of whom are under 12." No wonder tmz will never be anything but a crap rag.

Liz

Give her 5 minutes she'll have one on her arm for the cameras! Really..........just can't get over the vision of her with Billy Bob.

Who Farted

Love ya Angelina, and may you and your beautiful family have an enjoyable and relaxed life.

Whogivsafuk

I guess everyone has forgotten that she is and will always be a whore. Why not adopt American kids, you know the country your from and live in. Hollywood's about as real as Scientology.

Jan

Go home and raise your children.!! So sick of these celebs who gush about being such awesome parents and yet never seem to be home or in one place long enough to let them grow up right... Actually I'm surprised she didn't drag them all over to Iraq with her for all the photo ops. This homewrecker is a hypocryte and needs to go back under the rock she slithered out from.

Nuff_Said

I CANT IMAGINE WHAT JENNIFER ANISTON WENT THROUGH AFTER SHE STOLE HER MAN BRAD, OR BILLY BOB WITH THE VILE OF BLOOD, AND MAKING OUT TONGUE DOWN THE THROAT AND ALL ON THE RED CARPET...OH YEAH SHE IS TO BE ADMIRED SURE....ADULTERER AN D MAN..IAC..SHE SHOULD BE HOME WITH HER CHILDREN AND TAKING IT EASY TO HAVE A HEALTHY BABY

Kat

Wow! She is flawless even without a stitch of makeup on. It looks like she doesn't have much on.

Razzy

Why is she being termed a home-wrecker all the time?!?!? My goodness me, what happened with Brad and Jen is ages ago, and whatever went down with them, Brad is obviously happier with Angie...duh! Go, Angelina, I think you're gorgeous, and I love seeing pics or videos of you and your beautiful family!

cv

#2, What? Do you think the pregnant Iraqi women get to leave when there's a war on? Find something useful to do instead of bashing a good person's good will!

Laddy

who cares what she thinks about ....ANYTHING??????

Kassie

I am very angry at myself for once again taking a moment of my precious time to see what this woman is doing. She is just an actress who has done several things that I morally object to, so why do I keep up with what her and Brad are up to? Makes no sense to me at all!