Brit's Family to Wasser: Come Back!!

2/7/2008 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned disso queen Laura Wasser paid a secret visit at the UCLA psych ward last Tuesday, and the family wants Laura back as Brit's custody attorney.

Wasser, who repped Brit in the divorce, quit the case -- we're told because Britney wouldn't listen to her. But sources say Jamie and Lynne want her back.

TMZ knows Jamie wants to 86 Trope and Trope as Brit's reps, in part because they have been chummy with Sam Lutfi. People at UCLA say Britney "lit up" when she saw Wasser. But there's a hitch -- we're told the deal will be sealed ONLY if Britney doesn't fight the conservatorship. As of Tuesday, she was fine letting Jamie call the shots, but it looks like that's changed.

If Brit accepts the conservatorship and Jamie is at the reins, Laura Wasser could be back in the Britney business.

Tangie

Just get the exorcist.

anonymous

I hope Brit agrees to this Laura is her best option and I trust she has Brit's best interest at heart and always did...Adnan is calling the shots with Brit watch and see I hope her dad can convince the court to restrain him as well...I had hopes for Adnan until I read him and Brit went to see streisand. He could have advised her not to OR maybe he did who knows what is really going on...

Debbie

Dad has a job - he's a cook and doesn't have any interest in Brit's money... Mom was built a house in Loisiana by Brit...

She needs to be kicked in the a$$...What time is court? I have to make sure I watch.........

Lynne

I sure as heck hope that Wasser does come back on board. I'd also like her parents to hire Tony Robbins to help Brit get her life back together. Meds can only go so far. No sleep, crap for food and tons of sodas and coffee are not helping either. I think Tony could really help her believe in herself again. That would go a long way in her getting her kids back. If anyone has contact with her parents, I hope they will read this and pass my suggestion on to them.

too sad

Actually I think he owns a catering buisness. I don't think he is just a cook. Maybe someone can confirm that.

Tiffany

To Still A Britney Fan,
Her Dad is a chef and does earn his own living, separate from whatever is left of Brtiney's. As far as Lynne, she's got to "babysit" her children, which lately is a full-time job. Stay current.

from Canada

#16, Kitty, good point,
Britney is vulnerable to kidnapping. She drives around with no bodyguard and lets any stranger with a camera jump in her car. Worth at least $40 million, she is a prime target for a kidnapper.
Mr. Spears, hire some bodyguards and private detectives to follow Britney around and keep her safe!

She looks great

UCLA NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND STOP ALL THESE PRIVACY LEAKS

THE SPEARS FAMILY NEED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST UCLA FOR SERIOUS VIOLATION O0F HIPAA PRIVACY LAW.

anonymous

I read he owned his own business that's why he had to help cater on Sunday.

Peep

Get Laura back in there. Nobody should trust Trope & Trope! They're famous for wrecking lives - not saving them!

EEWWWW YUCK!

HAHAHA Who is Lynne suggesting Tony Robbins??? I bet you suggested the Dr. Phil idea too. Maybe if Brit watches a Tony Robbins infomercial she will become HYPNOTIZED by his GIANT TEETH and snap out of her problem..hahahahaha!!!!!

Totally agree with opi...the Hillbilly parents are definitley in it for all the $$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

anonymous

Her dad has already hired a PI and security, The guy in the car with her yesterday was a bodyguard at least that's what people.com said.

Debbie

Well Trope and Trope represented Howard I think??

She shouldn't be going up against her father after she had asked him to come and get her out of the hospital and he did..What is going to happen to Adnan - is she expecting to make him the conservator????

That's just absolutely NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheetos

Team Spears , that means you too Britney,
Boy this is great news! If Mom, Dad,(adnan?) et al, can reason with petulant/sick?Brit...YES!
That will be the next step of a long road of healing ahead, for all involved.
I hope those who can and should be prosecuted for criminal behavior GET burned..( not just sam..Hotels Car deaerships etc)
Look out BADDIES ! TEAM SPEARS are coming for Y'all!! Good luck.....

gagal