Brit's Family to Wasser: Come Back!!

2/7/2008 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned disso queen Laura Wasser paid a secret visit at the UCLA psych ward last Tuesday, and the family wants Laura back as Brit's custody attorney.

Wasser, who repped Brit in the divorce, quit the case -- we're told because Britney wouldn't listen to her. But sources say Jamie and Lynne want her back.

TMZ knows Jamie wants to 86 Trope and Trope as Brit's reps, in part because they have been chummy with Sam Lutfi. People at UCLA say Britney "lit up" when she saw Wasser. But there's a hitch -- we're told the deal will be sealed ONLY if Britney doesn't fight the conservatorship. As of Tuesday, she was fine letting Jamie call the shots, but it looks like that's changed.

If Brit accepts the conservatorship and Jamie is at the reins, Laura Wasser could be back in the Britney business.

Lena Madrid

britney doing drugs at the Four Seasons, is that was she has been doing? thats her craxkhouse? whats up with that?

Dominique

Sorry Deb...I was referring to #53 "Still a Brittney Fan".....what a dork!

cheetos

I hope the courts and judges stand up for this family. Especially since it clearly seems Brit cannot do so for herself as she has proven maaaaannnny times over, my head is still spinning.

If I were Jamie I would hire many P.I.s to find info on Lots of people involved; Sam ,Paps, Kaplan-kfed-Trope-possible collusion of milking Brit while exsperating , exploiting her vulnerable mental and physical state !

GO SPEARS. ( courts do a good job or Britney and the driving , walking people anywhere near Brit, are in danger !!)

Me

What should be illegal are parents like Jamie & Lynne telling teenage kids to act sexy so they can make money off them. To me, that's exploiting your kid in the worst way and is probably illegal in some countries. Anyone know how much they made off her?? Imagine how dad's drunkenness, sleeping around on mom, drunken violent temper tantrums & partying affected his daughters??? And you guys think he is a good guy? He sounds like a complete drunken perv to me and I wouldn't be surprised if due to his own mental illness of sex addiction he has behaved in a sexually inappopriate way with his own daughter in the past, which may explain her current mental state.

Lena Madrid

#58 - I agree with you on your point, BUT who are the "professionals" that discharged Britney from UCLA? Im just wondering how the hell that happened? Arent they the best at what they do in the country?

Erica

12. DON'T GIVE YOUR USER PARENTS CONSERVATORHIP OF YOUR$$$$$$$$$!!! Bad idea...tell mom and dad to get a job at TACO BELL or STARBUCKS if they want to see you!!!!!! Good luck Britney!

Posted at 1:57PM on Feb 7th 2008 by Still A Britney fan!
God your a stupid person. Her father has a profesional catering business and has stayed clear of her limelight as much as possible. He took Sheite on Sunday for fullfilling one of his contracts instead of driving ice cream to Princess Britney.
Please never reproduce, your offspring would probably off you.

stephanie

someone please tell me the difference between sam telling x17 where they are going and adnan telling/calling/posing blogs/ on finalpixx.. ?

EEWWWW YUCK!

If the parents are in cahoots with the lawyers...as this article is suggesting with wanting to change back to Wasserman, BELIEVE ME...the lawyers can definitly find ways to spend the money!!!!!! The lawyers and parents will claim expenses for hospitalizing Britney, taking care of the children, taking care of her properties, etc...... And I'm sure Lynne and Jamie will find a way to pay themselves for caring for their daughter and grandkids too.

I bet Lynne and Jamie are the ones responding and trying to defend themselves.HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! WATCH YOUR BACK BRITNEY...

anonymous

Oh please k-fed has been riding the coattail time but he has done the right thing for their sons.

tennishottie

Can someone tell me how do you get to be bi-polar? Are you born with it, does it develop later in life? I just found out that a cousin of mine is bi-polar and when she doesn't take her medication she is wild with ups and downs. It has been extremely hard on her family I have found out. And, why does one child have it and not the others?

Me

ME>.....excellent point re how her parents said she was competent to talk to the lawyer they want to have rep her, but not the one that was going to ensure she still had the basic human rights we should all enjoy. I am so glad there are some smart people out there like you not falling for the parents BS. And I agree with Abe about the parents needing some counselling. Until mom gets over her need for the spotlight at the expense of her kids, and dad stops acting like a greedy control freak calling the press every 2 minutes trying to make the public believe Brit wants him around, the docs should keep the parents away from her. I hope she gets a restraining order against them and doesn't let them back into her life.
In my line of work, I see so many people like Brit, whose parents are poisoning them, and my thoughts are always the same..."you've gotta cut toxic parents out of your life if you want to recover from their abuse of you". I sure hope she gets Jamie booted as conservator asap, he clearly is even crazier than his poor daughter.

Team Parents

Laura Wasser's office is in Century City. MAYBE that where Britney and Adnan went yesterday. MAYBE she really WAS trying to get her kids back and not trying to get control of her money after all. Ya think?

ceci

are we not tired of britney yet just leave that girl alone she has issues!

AlwaysHungry

I guess at least we haven't seen her out and about driving around aimlessly today. Thank goodness for small favors.

Team Parents

Laura Wasser's office is in Century City. Maybe Britney and Adnan went to see her about the kids yesterday.