"Celeb Rehab" Star Crashes Hard!

2/7/2008 10:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of TMZ's cameramen watched as a car carrying Crazytown frontman Shifty Shellshock's got plowed into by another vehicle -- and ended up giving Shifty a ride back to his rehab facility!

Last night, Shifty, his buddy David Weintraub and some other friends were being driven home from Hollywood nightclub Opera in a souped-up limo that could double as a battle tank, when a compact car, allegedly driving on the wrong side of the road, slammed into their ride. The guys had a theory about why the Honda driver smashed into them, but we never saw the other driver on camera to get his side of the story. Cops arrived a short time after, but as of this morning, no police report has been filed.

The guys were stranded -- until TMZ offered the group a ride. One of Shifty's buddies even took hold of the camera and shot the drive from the back seat!

news

TMZ is the TAXI TMZ

OJ

Come my lady
Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby

Come my lady
Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby

chrissybot

OMG these guys are funny!! Good job TMZ!!

agent smith

Crazytown...wow, they are weak.

Dawn Day

Wow, who needs AAA when you've got all the paps in L.A.?

TMZ is pathetic

David Weintraub is a total & complete tool

cat b

OMG these guys are alot of fun...if I had passed em Id have given em a ride in my 4 runner...what I wanna know is what was going on in the back seat dude that made the guy say this is just a bit more< in ta men t t>than what he is use too...sorry could resist...I hope they all are ok seems they all have sore necks from being hit ...hope all feel better real soon

Stick

Once a crackhead always a crackhead.

I would probably smoke cracks too if I was in some gay ass band like that. The same orlando florida dude that 'made' insync and the backstreetboys made crazytown. lame.

TJ

I don't think these guys are funny...they are just morons. The Hollywood crowd have no class, talent or brains.

TMZ is pathetic

Ok, so who's a bigger tool??? David Weintraub or Randy Spelling?? Anyone? Anyone?

John

"Rescuing celebrities up on Mulholland." Could you be a little more fake, please? I don't even know who this guy is and dropping Mulholland is just weak.

hot snot

that band SUCKS! always have...always will.

fuzzbox

That's actually a Subaru, not a Honda.

stangmatt66

I actually saw their limo pulling through an Arco station on Newport Blvd. in Costa Mesa last night around 6pm. I don't know if they were in it.

Emmy

I agree with 8#! This guy is a crackhead...he needs to stay away from clubs and LA...what a douche bag! Ughh what is wrong with people?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments