"Celeb Rehab" Star Crashes Hard!

2/7/2008 10:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of TMZ's cameramen watched as a car carrying Crazytown frontman Shifty Shellshock's got plowed into by another vehicle -- and ended up giving Shifty a ride back to his rehab facility!

Last night, Shifty, his buddy David Weintraub and some other friends were being driven home from Hollywood nightclub Opera in a souped-up limo that could double as a battle tank, when a compact car, allegedly driving on the wrong side of the road, slammed into their ride. The guys had a theory about why the Honda driver smashed into them, but we never saw the other driver on camera to get his side of the story. Cops arrived a short time after, but as of this morning, no police report has been filed.

The guys were stranded -- until TMZ offered the group a ride. One of Shifty's buddies even took hold of the camera and shot the drive from the back seat!

Monica

Im glad those guys weren't hurt. What I want to know is, who is sitting on Shifty's lap? Isnt he married? Where is his wife? If you're not going to be faithful, why doesnt he just get divorced?

Evansville78

I hope the other dude was not hurt. Unless it was Lohan and she took of running....LOL
If they are sober off drinking and alcohol I would hate to see them when they smoke, snort, drink and what not.
Grow up you have a family dude, what happend to I am not gonna let my kid down. Go home, cook dinner, be
with your kid. They are only little once.

assclown

what a bunch of complete douchebags! Celebrities? LOL...

boostin

LOL fuzzbox is right. It's actually an 06-07 Subaru WRX STI. Hondas aren't fast enough to do that much damage. lol

smithlimo@smithoptics.com

i was driving the monster "SMITH LIMO"... here is what happened... i was driving Shifty and his crew all night long, free of charge, knowing that this was a great marketing opportunity for, Smith Optics, the company i work for. driving in the Hollywood hills, a small car drove around the corner driving way too fast and veered into my lane almost hitting the guard rail. i put on the brakes and stopped the limo as the car drove strait into me. the axle did not break!!! the lower bumper broke off. Shifty and his crew got their spotlight shot on Mulholland drive and took off. NO goodbyes, NO thank yous, and NO tip! i got taken advantage of and left on the side of the road with no money in my pocket and a broke down limo at 3am. so, i'm back on the road now, supporting smith optics. i still have no money in my pocket but my shades are kick ass... Smith!!!

Radish_Not_Vic

I come from NY and I never heard any of crazytowns music. People keep telling me they suck... I believe it. Cut back on those crills before you loose your son fool.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2