Heidi Fleiss

Arrested in Nevada

2/7/2008 7:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holy hooker! Heidi Fleiss has been arrested in Pahrump, Nevada.

0207_heidi_owen_mug_bn-1
Police say they got a call warning of a possible drunk driver. When Nye County Sheriff's deputies pulled the car over, they discovered it was being driven by none other than Heidi Fleiss. Cops say during the traffic stop they found prescription narcotics for which Fleiss was unable to produce a valid prescription.

Passenger John Owen (interesting name) was also arrested for allegedly possessing a controlled substance and marijuana.

The former Hollywood Madam has been charged with driving without a license, possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, being under the influence of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

Fleiss was reportedly opening so-called "stud farms" in Nye County where brothels are legal. She currently operates a laundromat called "Dirty Laundry."

news

She look like SHI_ look like she spend the
night with Havery Levin last night in Havery
Bed, or with britney last night??????????????

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

she looks like amy winehouse

did tmz miss it,or did i miss that tmz had the news but kirsten dunst{spelling} is in rehab

hollahonthedl

it look like she tried to hide some of that controlled substance in her lips once the fuzz pulled her over

Mary Jane

How sad. I like heidi Fleiss.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

hey boy
harvey won't be doin that,he's gay not desperate

browngirl

#24 I had a simple question and I appreciate you answering.

Robin

HOLY CRAP, where did she get that face? That would scare the dead!

LA GABBY

She looks like she's been sucking on her Glass pipe super hard... She must be tweaking hard! She's rolling her eyes and cant even hold herself steady... Damn, Sober Up - B!@$*

Shawn Covington

She looks like someone that would operate a laundromat. I wonder if she pays for her drugs in quarters?

Professor Obvious

With Ten Bears, it was always more than a while. There was purpose in everything he did, and I knew he wanted me to stay. But I was sure of myself. I would be an excuse, and that's all the Army would need to find this place. I pushed him as far as I could to move the camp. But in the end, he only smiled and talked of simple pleasures. He reminded me that at his age, a good fire was better than anything. Ten Bears was an extraordinary man.

Colo.Girl

Meant #32. It changed on me...

DreamOutLoud

isn't that Geoffrey Rush the actor in the pic on the right? not john owen (unless that's his real name)...hmmm

Maria

Is it just me, or does the boyfriend look an awful lot like Pirrates of the Carribean Star Geoffrey Rush?

Lola La Pistola

Look at that poor guy. He is so busted! I'll bet he still lives with his mother. He's the kind of guy I would worry would commit suicide over something like this. He's probably never even had a girlfriend and the only way he can get "some" is by paying for it.

Dang!

ArizonaLioness

Steve Tyler separated at birth! Dude look like a lady.....?