Heidi Fleiss

Arrested in Nevada

2/7/2008 7:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holy hooker! Heidi Fleiss has been arrested in Pahrump, Nevada.

0207_heidi_owen_mug_bn-1
Police say they got a call warning of a possible drunk driver. When Nye County Sheriff's deputies pulled the car over, they discovered it was being driven by none other than Heidi Fleiss. Cops say during the traffic stop they found prescription narcotics for which Fleiss was unable to produce a valid prescription.

Passenger John Owen (interesting name) was also arrested for allegedly possessing a controlled substance and marijuana.

The former Hollywood Madam has been charged with driving without a license, possession of dangerous drugs without a prescription, being under the influence of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

Fleiss was reportedly opening so-called "stud farms" in Nye County where brothels are legal. She currently operates a laundromat called "Dirty Laundry."

magnoliasouth

Man. Now there is a woman who has NOT aged gracefully. She runs a laundromat now? *snort*

tmz fan

i can't stop looking at those mugshot photos. what a couple of holly-weirdos! run,kids,run!

yadda yadda

this is your life on drugs......any questions?

ewww

She looks like a dead Cher, and he looks like someone on the Megan's law website.

craphound

Doper ,doper , doper ,doper , doper , do you all understand what she is , and always will be , until shes a dead doper

cry baby

for the person that said that she's way hotter than anyone here, "ARE YOU CRAZY"???

cry baby

washed-up crack-whore.

Happy To Be Me

Who's going to piss off this time Heidi, is it me, I think not? Once again. It Is your turn to do time. I hope you can learn something, ANYTHING, so much for airing your dirty laundry. It's really moldy by now. But, I must say, it is quite an appropriate name, bravo.

I'm sure that when they caught you with, you got off lucky, considering. So be grateful, and spend time and think about who your maker truly is. Here's a little clue for you stupid gir.. It ain't white, not powdered or liquid, and does not come in a baggie, a bottle nor or a syringe. Dig deep, and it ain't in no pile of dirty laundry

I'll pray for you anyway, you skank, cause I have to, even though I don't want to, darn it. Cause God is in charge, you friggin skank. It's a good thing I believe in doing the right thing, darn it. As much as I hate it sometimes, ithe right thing to do is just pray for friggin skanks like you, Britney, Paris, Lohans and Nicole. God must have sent an angel, is all I can say.

cry baby

for someone who's "happy to be me" you sure seem to be obsessed with alot of other ppl.

Happy To Be Me

No, I have a history with this girl. And yes, I do pray for all of them, including this one.

cry baby

hahahahahahahahaha.................. what you were one of her hookers?

cry baby

are'nt you the same person that claims to know everyone they run a story about? or that you know someone who knows them, or your sister or brother knows them, or your cousin works at some place and had a run in with them or whatever, whatever, whatever?????..........................................................

cry baby

I would'nt be telling the whole world that i have any "history" with Heidi Fleiss.

Happy To Be Me

I don't have the history with her, my father did. And, he is dead now. Thanks to her, Bernie, and the likes of them, very sad.

noyankhere

this woman has not moved on one bit from her days as a hollywood madam... she is still pimping... no doubt that was one of her johns with her.. lock this bitch up and throw the keys away ,,,heidi flesh gives ho ing a bad name looking like micheal jackson',!!s stand in fugg ugly beat up , used upm tramp... ugh.....!!!!