Spears Family Attorneys Are in Court

2/7/2008 6:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is at the downtown L.A. courthouse where attorney and co-conservator Andrew Wallet and attorneys Samuel Ingham and Jeryll Cohen are currently in a closed session, discussing what -- we're still not sure. Jamie Spears is not in court.

As we first reported, Jamie Spears may be gunning to get some teeth into the conservatorship order. With these lawyers lining up, that could be just what happens.

Stay tuned ...

Erica

I hope he does get control over her legal representation. Osama Lutfi is a controlling freak who is obviously one of these "extremist" types. I hope they can find a way to keep him away from her for good, too. She has enough problems and really is a danger to herself... she doesn't need someone around her who might further hurt her physically or mentally.

gotta getta life

Ok, what did she poop? When did she poop? Exactly what color and what shade of that color was it? Was there any odor? If so, was if offensive? (Sad thing is, someone out there probably does want to know this )

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

Oh my god this news is like heroin hitting Amy Winhouse's veins...total relief!

TMZ please keep blogging on BritBrit...or we'll get Brit withdrawl!

Mhenad

You know I'm a fan but... I hope they lock her ass up. I am sick of her acting a fool whether it is conscious or not. I am sick of seeing this girl act dumb everywhere I go and I don't even have to live in the same city as she does. I feel for the everyone who has to deal with her crazy antics in person. If she won't stay home, then I hope someone locks her up somewhere, preferably somewhere she can get help.

Lillianne

This is what happens when you can't say NO to your children when they are little.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

SLURRPPPP....

Victoria

#17...It's so obvious that you are not a parent.....and God help the children you will have - because they will need all the divine intervention that can get!

Trucker Lemonade

BRITNEY IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU CUZ I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!! ALL THE OTHER FANS ARE LOSERS!!! BRIT PLEASE READ THIS AND RESPOND SO YOU'LL NO I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

32. People have rights in this country-you can't just lock someone up because they are nutty.

Posted at 4:59PM on Feb 7th 2008 by Sue
------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, Sue, you can, and it happens all the time. If someone is a danger to themselves or others (like britney is right now), we can lock them up for their (and our) safety. That's the way it ought to be...

Ohcomeonnow

celeBRITy stalker.....wouldn't that be "Britdrawl"? I'm just sayin.............

dmx

I hope Brit's Dad wins whatever it is they're going to do in court. She has been out one day, right? And she's already going beserk again. Or did the tantrum in the store because of her credit card happen before she was hospitalized?

Liz

#33-Sue A conspiracy..............You sound like Hillary Clinton! She's been singing that song for years!

666

They should put Amy Winehouse, Birtney Spears, Madonna, and send them all to adesert island and all duke it out!! cool!!

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

Do the right thing - Give the grown woman her life back.

She hasnt hurt anyone - not even a fly.

23...DIE 23 DIE....then we can hae more Eva pictures to look at....Ha Ha!!!