Who's That Girl?

2/7/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old mother of two three reappeared at her own Malawi benefit in NYC on Wednesday, looking like a virgin. How does she do it?!
Madonna
The Queen of Pop has a new album coming out this year and will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in March.

Madonna has won a Golden Globe award, six Grammys and zero Oscars.

Me

I AGREE WITH #8 SHE IS STILL ONE UGLY AZZ BEE-ATCH! NEVER WAS PRETTY TO BEGAN WITH.

GET HELP BRITNEY

If you ever saw the Bristish programme Spitting Image you will know what I mean that she seems to be turning into her Spitting Image puppet. That is not good.

Mariah

#121: I think they pronounce her daughter's name "Lord-ezz". The "lord" part should actually be more like "Lou-er-dezz" almost like a 3 syllable thing but very subtle. Just thought I'd give you my 2 cents!

Chuck67

I think she looks amazing! She is the best thing in music 2day. Can't wait till the new cd drops.

Mariah

Oh, and TMZ, to answer your question (you and x17 covered it already anyway so why are asking?) but How does she do it? Through cosmetic surgery. Are you forgetting your pics of her recently bruised eyes? Sheesh, short memory. And I defend her right to do whatever to herself, she does look good. And I don't even like her that much. Lose the accent, tho'.

geo

Her tight skin is from years of facials from Dennis Rodman

wendy

Trust me on this. THIS IS NOT BOTOX. THIS APPEARS TO BE THE RESULT OF A RECENT FACE LIFT. IT TAKES A FEW WEEKS FOR SWELLING TO GO DOWN, AND OFTEN TIMES THE FACE WILL LOOK LIKE THIS UNTIL EVERTHING FALLS INTO PLACE SO TO SPEAK. ASK ANY PASTIC SURGEON.

phoebe

work done or not, for her age she looks great! I've seen women half her age that do not look as good.

auramac

Looks better than Joan Rivers...

zoolady

How the H--- can you include Madonna on the "member her" section? She's never been forgotten and age does not matter when you are Madonna. She is a goddess. Back off.

Staggo

Join the face lift caboose!

kssomom

She's pretty scary!!! Her face is tight and the right side of her face is higher than the left.. Why, why, why don't these stars just grow old gracefully? They totally make themselves look undesireable when they get work done!!! No one that I've seen has had "good surgery" on their face.. Even something "simple" like Botoxing your lips, LADIES, it DOESN'T LOOK HOT!!!! It makes them look like fish!!!! Instead of doing something drastic like surgery, try using Oil of Olay!!! It helps you look young, without going under the knife!!!! If you weren't blessed with the lips that Angelina Jolie was born with, just realize that God knew what he was doing when he created you.. You don't need to mess with it!!!!!

rich

madonna could have got any man in bed 30 years ago and she could still get them in bed ..
she's still doable by far and she's still got some time left ....and if you say you wouldent nail her ....you are a queer...and if you say "I am not" your just in denile

Foreclosed bankrupt working stiff

Like a Virgin, she looked youthful, fresh, dewey. Now she just looks old tired and plastisized. ie: Botox, surgery UNNATURAL.

Jaymes