Anna Nicole Smith -- One Year Later

2/8/2008 7:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today marks one year since the tragic death of Anna Nicole Smith, who died five months after giving birth to her daughter and burying her son. TMZ remembers the wayward beauty.
Anna Nicole Smith -- click to launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

makeroomforme

This is lame. Why waste time remembering a drug addict who essentially had NO talent other than making a fool of herself. She was a horrible and disfunctional mother as well. She is trailer trash at best......can we move on to coving people who have TALENTS?

Monica

Rest in Peace Anna, you are always missed.

Monica

R.I.P Anna Nicole

Tangie

Waste of space, she was. Worthless, and cruel to her children. That video of her in a clown face all high and pregnant makes me ill everytime I think of her. Hope you are burning in hell, Anna, for being a selfish, idiotic person.

Attractive?

RIP Anna1
Howard will get his and so will greasy hair Larry Birkhead................................

The Princess

and yet again some snakes will show their true colors.

RIP ANS.

Another wayward soul taken from her family way to early and for stupid reasons.

Hollywood has a way of destroying almost everyone it touches in one way or another.

singleparent2

Who cares?

If you stopped covering the whole family now no one would miss it.

brenda

larry birkhead has picked up where anna and howard stern left off, pimping out the baby to the tabloids. He is using annas baby to make money to live on. sad....

jollyex

She was my favorite trainwreck. Thankfully we have Britney, now, to take Anna's place! Yee-haw!

Nancy

RIP

Cool

RIP

va loan

RIP

annoyed

I agree with the first poster. This is a waste of time but of course, TMZ cant let a one year anniversary pass by without creating a non-story about this woman. I saw her show once. I hesitate to speak badly of the deceased, but she was a real whiner. Whine, whine, whine, that's all she did........whew. I didnt rejoice when she passed or anything like that, but I dont see the point of remembering her like she was some great humanitarian or something. She had very little talent, and seemed very self-absorbed, if you ask me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GRANDMA & DANIELYNN.......

Dear Anna, R.I.P we love you, there was a loving person within your soul, a vulnerable person looking for true love and all you found was voulchers to rip you off and destroy you, like MURDER Stern, hipocrites users like Larry Birdhead and even the lawyers. They all fed on you vulnerability and took advantage of you til finally destroyed you!.

Hope now you and sour beloved son Daniel are two souls together. Please pray and watch after your precious Danielynn

RIP DEAR ANNA AND DANIEL!. We love you.

va loan