Anna Nicole Smith -- One Year Later

2/8/2008 7:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today marks one year since the tragic death of Anna Nicole Smith, who died five months after giving birth to her daughter and burying her son. TMZ remembers the wayward beauty.
Anna Nicole Smith -- click to launch

kim suck

3. we will continue to ignore your haters. Rest in peace.

Posted at 9:49AM on Feb 8th 2008 by TMZ is full of Racists and Haters with no lives.

SORRY BUT YOU ARE THE LOSER FOR LOVING THIS DEAD NO TALENT DRUG WHORE!!YOU ARE THE SICKO!

kim suck

why is Stern a free man--He killed this no talent whore!

Jolene

Stop raggging on Larry!!!!!!!!! He is doing a great job with Dannielynn!!! She is a happy little girl.

T. Cheechoo

Always will be missed, will never be forgotten. Anna Nicole Smith was a human being and deserves to be respected. She will always be remembered as a beauty and as having a personality that was out of this world. So sad.. it has already been a year.

Aldo

miss you, Anna. Wish you'd out-lived your wild habits

Seriously

Britney's next.

Cool

37. Karma is a bitch....

All this ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Posted at 11:13AM on Feb 8th 2008 by Mexia Maddness

Virgie does not sing, she SNORTS.

Now, That's Not Nice, Granny
Feb. 4, 2008
ANNA Nicole Smith's long-estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, tried to make a fast buck off the death of her grandson, Daniel Smith

MH

Larry is a money grubbing publicity seeking fame whoring child pimping douchebag. I know I missed some.

jerome

The world is a much better place without this LOSER. There is so much more oxygen for everyone else to breathe because of the death of this doper.

April

I don't care what other people say, I admired her and I miss her. As far as Larry "parading" the baby, he had to honor a contract Anna had already in place or be sued by the contractee. I also am happy to see the baby ANYTIME on TV. Rest In Peace Anna Nicole Smith. I will never forget you since I met you at Live 8 in Philly. You were a Stunning beauty and your baby is cuter than a button. And to Larry if you read this place, you are welcom to my home in Philly ANYTIME and you keep chasin your little one, I love that. Boy can she run. And it broke my heart to see Dannielynne calling out to 'Mama, Mama" at the cemetary. I know the the baby will always find solice there when she grow up. I love you Larry.
REST IN PEACE ANNA NICLOE SMITH AKA VICKY LYNN MARSHALL

Mel Marr

This is the 1st anniversary of me being sick of Anna

19th Nervous Breakdown

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

J Byrd

She told her babysitter to feed her baby small portions so she could look "Hot?" Whores like this should be forced to remove their reproductive organs bcz you know damn well if Anna the whore was still alive that baby would be headed right for the trash can, using dope by age 9 and dead at the age of 15. Look at Daniels life. Dead by 21? It's sad that we praise whores like this.

April

Rest In Peace Anna Nicole Smith. Larry, you are doing just fine being a single father. I hope to see the baby ANytime on TV. I also know the contract Anna had placed before she died is almost over. I love seeing you run aftr the baby. She is cuter that a button and so are you Larry. I will never forget meeting Anna Nicole Smith when I drove her around at Live 8 in plilly in 2005. She was a stunning beauuty. I don't care what other people say either, I will never forget you Anna. May her spirit fly to the heavens and find eternal peace forever.
April from Philly...