Anna Nicole Smith -- One Year Later

2/8/2008 7:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today marks one year since the tragic death of Anna Nicole Smith, who died five months after giving birth to her daughter and burying her son. TMZ remembers the wayward beauty.
Anna Nicole Smith -- click to launch

Dyna ™

She died on my birthday! Everyone remembers that now, oh well...She sure was fun to watch!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

GOD, DON'T DIG THIS LOSER UP, WE ALREADY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SEEING THAT SPEARS IDIOT DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

Cammie

Finally, the one year anniversary is over and, as we've come expect, they exploited that child over last weekend for money. If she has any ability to reason after the druggings of her mother, she will grow up to despise her father and that attorney; however, it appears something is not right with that little girl and they are attempting to conceal it so they can continue exploiting her to the media for money and to ensure their safety in all this mess. People are stupid if they purchase or watch anything that has to do with this woman's memory as your money will go to line the pockets of these two losers.

Lorraine

I hope everybody takes the day off from all the anger and arguing and Remember Anna today. No matter whose side you are on or what you beleive, even if you hate Howard Virgie or who ever take today to honor Anna. RIP Anna

Here We Go Again

If Anna and Daniel was in the states where they belong, the people who really cared about them and loved them could visit them and mourn for them and celebrate their lives. Not go to the Bahamas for pay and then go play the night away. Howard Stern and Larry are lying pigs.

lmk1979

Wow it's been a year already. Craziness, too bad it took them 6 months to bury her. R.I.P.

jojax

Does any one famous ever die...they just live on and on longer then the not so famous.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

One year later, and still dead. I'm surprised some paparazzi hasn't dug up the corpse, taken a photo and posted it under the "Memba Her?" section.

Studio

I see that Virgie was into cookie jar the same cookie jar she said Howard was in. The AP came out that she was pimping out for money to show her sitting on Daniels grave and she wanted money to show her at the funeral she had in Texas. And she said in the emails she wanted to keep this in the news tomake more money for her. When she tried to sue CBS didn't she think they would have all their ducks in a row and whould show she was only after the money and really didn't give a damn about Anna or Daniel unless she was paid. I love the way Virgie lover's try and spin these emails when they are there for all to read. Can't you imagine the way Anna felt when she found this out. Her own mom trying to make money off her dead son. That is why Virgie never went to Anna side when she found out about Daniel, there was NO money in it for her. Now lets see how much she will get paid today for sitting there and acting like she gives a damn.

Here We Go Again

My, my, my, go to ET if you want to read something pathetic, HKS and Larry are trying to make a shrine out of Horizons and they are asking for donations for the needy children in the Bahamas. But, send the donations to Florida? What next? These two guys are really for real?

The Squeaky Wheel

I was hoping this would be a "See her now" post...

Ewwwww

donbear

Yeah, one year since the likes of TMZ and all the other media stalkers drove a woman to her early death. Hope you guys are very proud of yourselves. Must have made a good fortune off of that one, huh? So much so that now you're working on Britney to make even more money and destroy another young life in the process. I've said it before and I'll say it again... TMZ SUCKS!

iloveWWE

R.I.P., Anna Nicole. I hope that your daughter, Dannie Lynn, has the best life possible.

Twinker

So what if Vergie (a woman of very limited means) accepted a litte cash for visiting her grandson's grave?...$5K is like coins on the sofa ccushions compared to what vast sums of cash that Howard and Larry have made off Vickie. Why can't people believe Vergie loved Vickie just as much as Larry loves Dannielynn?