Britney's Lawyers Want Out!

2/8/2008 9:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned that Britney Spears' divorce lawyers, Trope and Trope, have filed papers requesting to be removed as her counsel. A hearing on the matter is scheduled for March 10.

Could this be the first step in the process to bring back Spears family fave Laura Wasser? Stay tuned.

W T F ?

It will be a miracle if this mess EVER gets straightened out!

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Did someone lock her in a closet?
Is she dead?
It's too easy to get around town the last couple of days.
I like it like this. Stay home brit!

Sasha

This is madness

betiboo

of course that want out..... they are not going to get paid by daddy.

ann

Good news. Why did they want to stay on when she went to the hospital the first time? Something is fishy. I'm guessing they don't want to associate with Sam any longer.

Britney Supporter

I wonder since her mom is watching the boys this weekend while K-Fed is in NY, that Brit Brit is with them too????

Lenn K.

It's hard to work with your client when she's running around to Starbucks, Beverly Hills Hotel and the corner gas station everyother hour.

ann

If she cared about her kids, she would have stayed in the hospital to get some help, if only to show the judge that she was trying. She doesn't care about anybody but herself.

-------

IF she's not a danger she doesn't have to stay. It's not as simple as locking her up forever to get help. She could very well be getting help at home. Not being drugged by Sam and being with her family has to help her get better.

jen

It's about freakin' time! There's been no Britney news all day. Whazzup TMZ? It's been a drought and I was going through withdrawal. I know it's fashionable to go into rehab now. How much is the Cirque charging? Maybe they can help with this Brit fixation caused by TMZ reporting her every freakin' move. Hello... my name is Jen and I'm an addict.

Leah K

Oh my god this is so funny, these people sell anything. BRIT'S cigarette but? Come on... I can't believe this is for sale I bet someone will buy it, that's the sad part

oooookkkkkkkk

As i said b4 do us all a favour and DIE!!!!!

Lonnie

Get rid of Trope and Trope. They are a joke, a joke. LOL.

Linda

I really hope so! Sam corrupted Trope&Trope.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

15. It will be a miracle if this mess EVER gets straightened out!

Posted at 7:49PM on Feb 8th 2008 by W T F ?

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Made me laugh.

Michelle

#10--I Smell A Rat--may or may not be. I just can't figure out what Osama would need a lawyer for, or how he could pay one. And does a guy with a minimum of 4 restraining orders against him by different people really have a leg to stand on in a court of law?