But What Does This Mean

In Scientolonese?

2/8/2008 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Suppressive Persons surrounding her as she made her way to a restaurant in L.A. on Thursday, professional bird-flipper Kirstie Alley reacted the only way she knows how -- by eating a cheeseburger giving a photographer the finger ... with a smile.

media-removed-tmz
WWLRHD?!

Susan B

Kirstie IS NOT FAT!!!!!!

Tennis Chick

the "THETANS" OR SEA ORGS WILL COME AND TAKE HER AWAY IN THE NIGHT TO THE SCIENTOLOGY PRISON OOPS I MEAN "RETREAT" OUTSIDE OF HEMET, CA AND WON'T LET HER GO UNTIL SHE GETS HER APPETITE & WEIGHT IN CHECK. THE SHE WILL EMERGE LIKE A BUTTERFLY READY TO BE SUCCESSFUL AGAIN (AND PAY MILLIONS TO HER CULT)!!!

wtff?

She'd eat her finger if it had chocolate on it.

Bettsie

People can be awful. Kirstie is very funny. She hasn't done any sitcoms lately but she's just as good or better then anyone on TV now. There all very boooring yawn. There's seems to be a HUGE amount of gorgeous people who punch the keys talking about people they don't even know. How rude.

K. Jackson

I bet she's such a bitch! Hell, a simple wave would suffice - no need to flip people off!

Terry

If she cannot even raise above that ignorant form of communication how am I to accept her "faith" has helped her reach any form of higher awareness ?

Corky Gonzales

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'. But be prepared, for Christ sakes! For example, whenever I have a fat one over for some afternoon delight, I keep a bucket of sand right next to the leather couch. Then, when things get all sweaty and funky and slippery, I can reach down and flip some sand on the arm rest so my toes can get some purchase. When you're slammin' salami into a fat one. you want to have a smooth power stroke. Heck, I don't have to tell you guys, do I? You know how it is.

nico

COME On Shes a FAT ASS i'm se she feels bad when hey photograph her chubby ass

Go Away

You can take her out of Wichita, but you can't take the Wichita out of her.

Go Away

Number of white parents?

steve

shes pissed cause all she can eat is weight watchers turkey dinner

TRACKER

I USE THESE UNDESERVING MORONS AS CASE STUDIES "WHEN YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN P.R. " THEY DON,T GET IT,THEY ARE REPLACEABLE,IT HAPPENS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.....

Sad

When I saw Kirstie on Oprah, and she claimed to be 145lbs, I had a nice laugh! Not only is she a cow, but a rude lying cow too.

Susan B

She is beautiful........ This is her sense of humor and she was not being mean. Kirstie is beautiful and not fat.

April Fouels

DISPLAYING ONES I.Q. DOES NOT MAKE YOU SMARTER....