Conservators to Dump Brit's Manager!

2/8/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

Court documents reveal that Commissioner Reva Goetz ordered Howard Grossman to turn over "all documents, records and assets relating to Britney Spears" to Brit's dad, Jamie, who along with attorney Andrew Wallet, is the court-appointed conservator of Brit and her estate.

Though the firing hasn't gone down yet, we're guessing the reason Brit's fam wants him out is because Grossman has a very cozy relationship with Sam Lutfi -- something that makes Brit's family very uncomfortable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cory Lynn Cosgrove

I just want the best for Britney Spears. I know she's having trouble with stuff. I am a big fan of hers. I mean I don't have all her CD's but I love her voice & I do listen to her CD's the one's I have alot. People put her down but I defend her cause everyone goes through something & with having everyone in her business & plus people making stuff up about her it can't be easy. People need to just help her out & if their her true fans they will help her no matter what.

lucy

hope they fire his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucy

fire his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick

Leave her alone already!!! Could you imagine all your personal life being on everyone elses mind? I'm sorry but it takes a strong women to go through all the negative publicity that she is going through. She is the number 1 international superstar. Lets try to see you pull that one off ! Love you brit!

Smart Cookie

Awesome. There's strength in numbers and her family is circling the wagons. Good for all of them.

I think this time is for real.

Let's all hope she gets her medications leveled out and gets back to being a real mother.

broken

Everything Sam Osama Lutfi turns to crap buh bye to all his butt buddies

nick

SHE HAS AMAZING TALENT! DONT LET PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW JUDGE YOU! THAT JUST SHOWS THEIR IMMATURITY. BE STRONG BRIT!! i

sandykay

That's what I'm talking about. I hope this works out. It is really starting to get good. Go spears.

K3VIN

and the saga continues!! Stay Tuned!

SJL

I think more than anything Britney needs someone to help get her back to basics, and it sounds like her parents are trying to do that for her. Goodness knows it has to be so tough on them since they have to put their own lives on hold.

stef

bye bye bitches!!! her family is taking out the trash!!!

nick

She is strong for going through all this! XOXO :)

Lisajsien

Good!!!!! Let her family take charge until she is well enough to make GOOD decisions on her own. Get all of the BAD influences (OSAMA Lutfi) out of her life and allow her to heal emotionally. Do not let her become the next tragedy!!!

April Fouels

2 DOWN, 2 TO GO.........

LH

Take a big stick and beat away all those greedy hawk-nosed lawyers and business managers, Jaime!

Year 2008 is going to be a struggle for her. There is hope for Britney afterall. Listen to your parents, Britney .. they love you and so do I.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments