Conservators to Dump Brit's Manager!

2/8/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

Court documents reveal that Commissioner Reva Goetz ordered Howard Grossman to turn over "all documents, records and assets relating to Britney Spears" to Brit's dad, Jamie, who along with attorney Andrew Wallet, is the court-appointed conservator of Brit and her estate.

Though the firing hasn't gone down yet, we're guessing the reason Brit's fam wants him out is because Grossman has a very cozy relationship with Sam Lutfi -- something that makes Brit's family very uncomfortable.

elle MAE

kahanamoku..... Do u have a live show lava something? If so where can I find it. I lived in Honolulu til 03 and loved dukes on Sundays. Is it still a great Sunday afternoon time? Elle

Brit Fan

Well lets hope Jamie Lynn at least names the baby...if it is a girl ......Lynne has evidently run out names..she used her and her husbands last time...

smartypants

Brit Fan. Sorry I'm not educated on The Spears. I get the name Jaime, but there is a Lynne? lol

smartypants

Ok, sorry. I better go to bed. Jaime Lynn, got it!

LAME

LOL - jamie's middle name is lynne

smartypants

I figured it out. It's 1:00 here. :) I was racking my brain for a moment.

Me

To those of you who keep saying mom & pop are the best ones to make decisions for her, maybe they'll put her breast implants back in while they have control...they are disgusting parents who got their child breast implants when she was a kid...from the Rolling Stone article (now available widely on the web)..

Britney Spears purchased breast implants as a teenager, but later had the procedure reversed and the implants removed, according to an expose featured in this week’s issue of Rolling Stone Magazine. A spy tells Rolling Stone: Britney “regretted the implants, particularly because her chest was still growing. And when her natural breasts became larger, she had the implants removed.” Rolling Stone’s inside look at Britney Spears will arrive on newsstands on Friday.

Yeah, real great medical decisions they make for her when they are in control.

Me

greenhornet...hope you had fun shopping...I think today I got further evidence ma & pa spears aren't very good decision makers...they let brit get implants as a kid, while she was still developing...that is disgusting! I hope they don't try to put them back in...lol.

elle MAE

hey greenhornet ... Elle. Bad speller from last night. I grew a thicker skin Thanks to ur advice!! What's up?

elle MAE

Stacey

BRITNEY IS A LOOSER THAT SHOULD STAY IN THE MENTAL WARD UNTIL SHE IS SUITED FOR THE PUBLIC THE LAYWERS ARE MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES SHE IS A HAND FUL LLTOO MUCH CRAP WITH HER SHE'S NOT WORTH ANY MORE EMBARASSMENT AFER ALL IT IS A RESPECTABLE LAW FIRM. TOO MUCH BAGGAGE

Me

It's actually quite concerning that a plastic surgeon would give implants to someone who was still developing??? I think most women are fully developed by about 14, so she must have got them really young...I think that is so sick...anyone else?

Betty Boop

Give me a break of course anyone currently associated with her needs to be removed or go away... isnt it obvious! They really need to account for whom has had access to her money and where it has been spent. This is completely aside from her personal and mental well being and needs to be reviewed for her financial well being. Once this is done then they need to stop the blood letting by K-Fed and his attorneys - they have been exploitng and taking advantage of this very sick person.

LAME

by Ma & Pa Spears exploit kids

STFU - the difference between you and the Spears is your tax bracket! If you never lived in Hollyweird then you have no idea!

Me

Who in their right mind would let a developing child get breast implants?? Do you think they were thinking about the extra money they'd make if she got them, or what other reasons can you think they would sign off on that operation for?? Would you do that to your child??