Conservators to Dump Brit's Manager!

2/8/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

Court documents reveal that Commissioner Reva Goetz ordered Howard Grossman to turn over "all documents, records and assets relating to Britney Spears" to Brit's dad, Jamie, who along with attorney Andrew Wallet, is the court-appointed conservator of Brit and her estate.

Though the firing hasn't gone down yet, we're guessing the reason Brit's fam wants him out is because Grossman has a very cozy relationship with Sam Lutfi -- something that makes Brit's family very uncomfortable.

Mike

CNN=Idiots

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

ma and pa

i agreed with you on the implants,lol
depends what age she got them at,if she got them then gained 10-15 pounds that would have also made a difference,but implants at that age is just wrong in my opinion

yazzie

After having her second son maybe Brit has P.P.D. Remember Brooke Shields talking about her ups and downs. The hormones and all need to come back at normal levels. A women,s body goes through so much when they carry a child for 9 months. Then birth. Then after it all. Then caring for the new baby. Then her life on top of all of this. Britney needs alot of time and rest.

Team Brit

I hope her family wants to help and that they don't want the money. But I do think that the manager should go far far away. I am not a fan I don't know all her songs I think I know 4 of them but I am hoping that she gets help. I worked @ a hospital 4 mental health 4 a long time but had to leave because it is hard to see how family and staff treat them I worked on long term and short term floors. I don't think she is a unfit mother at all. All the time the little ones were crying was because of the paps running after them. Calling there mothers name flashing lights. she gave up all that mattered to her ( the kids ) so they could have peace form the paps. Even if it meant her falling apart. There is the interview when she brakes down crying saying she wishes most they (kids) have a life with out the paps. you can find it the interview if you look. it was be for all this. did everyone see the crazy line of paps cars fallowing her when she left the hospital that is nuts not her
ROLL WITH IT EVEN IF IT'S RAINY. TO MANY GREAT PEOPLE HAD JERKS 4 PARENTS

Erica

two words ; Forensic Accountant!

LAME

noyankhere - i'm from NH and I live in the south now - I hate when people comment on my accent but I would never not talk to somebody just because of that! PALEEZE!!!

you must be a hateful puke - aye?

noyankhere

i understand what you are saying ma and pa spears , but its the case of the devil and the deep blue sea... i dont think too much of both her parents but right now, what is the alternative?. none...when you really think about it, her life has been one long exploitation roster.and that is why i wont hate on her. because, even if she was normal at the begining , she isnt in the end . WE ARE ALL GUILTY. all of us. the record labels for exploiting a very young girl ..remember her first video.. now, that was nasty.when i saw that video i was like "dammmmn"!!there she is , an old man's sexual fantasy laid out for all to grope over..yet, where where the child labour laws then?. i dont remember reading anyone protesting about the way she was being sold to the public.what she is now, was made way back then, so much success so soon and the foundations of that success were laid on a bed of sand.her mind was never right, it was CONTROLED.WIND FORWARD 9YRS LATER.. the damage is now permeanent. her only hope to survive now is to be removed from the entertainment industry and to get proper treatment.. but i look at this situation and feel almost as frustrated as her parents must feel.. is it too little too late?. only time will tell. meanwhile, lay of the britsh accent jibes.. its her coping mechanism.. anyone watched sybil?. or three faces of eve?.

Me

greenhornet...lol about dad...I'm not too sure about Sam one way or the other, but in my eyes he's innocent til proven guilty, and other than Lynne's allegations i see no evidence at this stage that he's done anything wrong...remember, everyone is innocent til proven guilty. And don't you think that if Lynne really believed her and her friend had been drugged by Sam, she would have reported it to the police? The first time she mentions it is in an affidavit in support of Jamie getting control of the estate. She could have had the guy locked up for years if the blood tests confirmed it. But instead, she doesn't report it, gets her hair done and shops etc for the next couple of days, and doesn't go back to the house til the Wednesday and only after Sam asks her to? That just defies logic to me.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

what is the deal with people not liking other peoples accents,i would love to wake up to a aussie accent or english accent every morning,doesn't really matter what attached to it,just shut up and whisper in my ear lol hell it could be a NH for that matter

ParisNauseatesMe

Re comment: 150. "Britney only has bipolar illness." "The goal of this court, where business matters, contracts and financial affairs are concerned, should be to maintain the existing state of affairs that was in place before Britney was adjudicated temporarily incompetent. This is shameful and it is going to be damaging to the legal rights and lawful business affairs of all people who have bipolar illness." Posted at 1:20AM on Feb 9th 2008 by just me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
And how do you KNOW she has bipolar disorder?

Yes, it's true about people with bipolar disorders who will have their business affairs damaged as a result of the negative Spears publicity. The sooner people stop ASSUMING that Spears has bipolar disorder, the less adverse publicity there will be for those who DO have it.

Just because it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, doesn't mean it is a duck.

my, my, my

What is so disturbing to me is that whent he parents went into her home Sam Lutfi had the paps sitting in her house. WTF? You call that protecting her . He is a joke. Who is Chad Hardcastle? Where did he come from and why was he a player in her life? So many questions.

Me

greenhornet...i have an aussie accent mate! Imagine you are hearing it when you are reading my arguments, then perhaps you'll agree with me more....lol.

noyankhere

and this is a general comment on all you "britsh accent haters " on here trying to defend the way you think.. DONT. AND YOU DO GET FED UP OF THE COMMENTS... its like being told you sound intelligent or something.. fyi , there is a huge british colony in los angeles and they are concentrated in a particular area, complete with pubs etc... they keep to themselves and i dont blame them.. with all the hateful comments about the british and britney spears being shipped to england because she is sick enough to put on a different persona , dont come back and start talking shhhhht. its not illegal not to speak with an american accent in america and out of it... get over yourselves already...

Rex

Yes, fire the leeches!! About time.

noyankhere

and jamie spears is doing the right thing now, and he should be supported ,not hated.. if any body wants the best for this young girl, they should support her getting the help she needs . i dont have much time for the show biz razamatazz..there are plenty to take her place she needs to get on the recovery train. when she was released i was madd!! i couldnt believe any responsible hospital could take that decision, but when her parents put out that statement i thought well, at least they REALLY CARE .. even if they have exploited her in the past. being the hands of lufti and adnan is just like signing her death warrent. GO DAD!!