Conservators to Dump Brit's Manager!

2/8/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

Court documents reveal that Commissioner Reva Goetz ordered Howard Grossman to turn over "all documents, records and assets relating to Britney Spears" to Brit's dad, Jamie, who along with attorney Andrew Wallet, is the court-appointed conservator of Brit and her estate.

Though the firing hasn't gone down yet, we're guessing the reason Brit's fam wants him out is because Grossman has a very cozy relationship with Sam Lutfi -- something that makes Brit's family very uncomfortable.

Tennis Chick

GROSSman...it's all in his name!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD for Britney's parents! Fire the J*wbags ASS! I am surprised at how good of friends GROSSman and LOSER SATANIC LUFTI are. Snakes of the same skin slither together!!!!!

Trope & Trope quiting?????? Maybe they are sucking the last dollars off the pop princess by filing the motion as opposed to having their ASSES FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be a lawsuit suing Trope & Trope and their client Howard K. Stern for 2nd degree manslaughter in the killing of Anna Nicole Smith and attempted murder of Britney Spears. They rep the drug pushers in these two girls lives and need to be punished via their wallets and striped of their law licenses by the State of CA bar assoc.

JUST WHAT OUR WORLD NEEDS............................................LESS MONEY SUCKING LAWYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

The goal of this court, where business matters, contracts and financial affairs are concerned, should be to maintain the existing state of affairs that was in place before Britney was adjudicated temporarily incompetent. This is shameful and it is going to be damaging to the legal rights and lawful business affairs of all people who have bipolar illness." Posted at 1:20AM on Feb 9th 2008 by just me

I so agree...Jamie is so wasting her money...in 5 days he will no longer be conservator, and he will have wasted a couple hundred thousand hiring new people for her, that she will fire in 5 days, when she regains control of her affairs and boots her hillbilly parents out of her life for good. I hope she's getting some comfort out of the fact that her parents are being exposed in Rolling Stone and the world knows what they did to her and how badly they exploited her.

Brit Fan

And does anyone remember what one of the pap smears said to the gate securtiy? Come on let him in he is Britney's dad..softly you could hear I can't...pap says that was just wrong...it's brits dad......Now Sam is at the curb..good for Dad!! You clean house and bring back a competent child custody attorney Wasser...so that Britney can get her kids back...I am so done with Sam..does anyone realize that Grammy Award was missing before Dad got there? Sam? Brit too disabled or scared to call the police but Daddy says I'll take care of it! Yeah!! GO TEAM SPEARS!!!

LAME

Ma & Pa Spears exploit kids

Now I feel better about telling you to stick you head in the barbie!

That my friend means YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!

Have a G'day!!!

Tennis Chick

Me

noyankhere...the statement was nothing but spin to the press...why in the world would they think it necessary to keep talking to the press, sharing details like "brit asked dad to bring ice cream"...my goodness, parents with any class at all would just say no comment and worry about their daughter more than their own image. How many other parents of stars play for the media and give interviews and comments like they do, call in dr. phil like they do...I've never seen it happen before, have you?

noyankhere

AM AFRIAD LYNN SPEARS IS SOMETHING ELSE. it cant be helped .. she has been in a state of denial not being just a river in egypt for a loooong time..i guess when you see your world and what you have spent a life time building crumbling before your eyes , you behave like nero did with the burning of rome, you just keep on fiddling...

Me

I want to know how many of you ma & pa lovers were also virgie lovers?? Did y'all see the stuff on her this week how they have emails of her trying to sell pics of her at daniel's grave? This so reminds me of the blogs back then, everyone thought cause she was grandma she wasn't interested in money...lol...they got that wrong.

Me

Ima...I'm not your friend...but if you look hard enough I'm sure you'll find someone to fill that role. You are so well mannered. As we'd say in Australia, "stick it up your ass mate"...lol.

LAME

Ma & Pa Spears exploit kids.... You are soooo grossly wrong about Anna's mom! She's a looser in her game. She went to the grave for a free trip to the Bahama's and a cheap photo op!

magnoliasouth

I disagree that she is the "number 1 international superstar" as quoted above, but I will agree that she needs to be left alone. I am no fan of hers and never have been but give me a break. I've watched and kept up with this because I pity her. I'm SO happy to hear her parents have fired Grossman. It's very clear to me that all of her staff needed firing, since Britney was in such a decline and they were allowing it to happen. Next, the Spears family needs to hire a REALLY good PR person. She needs some good press for a change.

Me

Her parents were her managers when she was a kid and they had her dressing like this...how is that any worse than she currently chooses to dress herself?

noyankhere

again, if it comes to a choice, the ma and pa exploiting their kid is not exactly anything new in the show biz world.. but the skank paparazzo who is driving around in a very expensive mercedes now, and lufti god knows what he has sifphoned away , not to mention trop and trollop who work for every exploiter in town... are the alternative to this lunatics safety... what is the choice..to make her a ward of court , to put her in permenent care of an institution would still not deal with the question of who controls her remaining assets.. yes, her mother is dreadful, and yes her father was an abusive alcholic, but they are there to do the job that they should have been doing all along..protecting their child's interest. its better late than her being a late.. at least they have hope...what hope do ledgers parents have now ?.

Team Brit

Ima bitch your sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wright they in it for the money trying to take it all

Tennis Chick

GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK WITH ALL OF THE SPEARS PARENTS HATERS ON THIS SITE. MAYBE LOSER LUFTI AND HIS HENCHMEN ARE ON THIS SITE SPEWING THE HATE MUMBO JUMBO TO TRY AND CAST A BETTER LIGHT ON THE DANGEROUS PEOPLE THAT HAVE LED TO BRITNEY'S DOWNWARD SPIRAL. AS I RECALL, WHEN BRITNEY WAS UNDER HER PARENTS full CONTROL AS A MINOR AND PART OF HER ADULTHOOD SHE WAS "NORMAL" AND NOT SO TRASHY.

I FIND IT INTERESTING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, WHO HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS MOTHER, DUMPED ADULT BRITNEY. SHE MADE THE "BAD" CHOICES WHEN HER PARENTS WERE OUT OF THE PICTURE AND NOT IN "CONTROL". SHE SEEMS TO BE THE TYPE THAT IS CO-DEPENDANT ON MEN AND THEN SHE SPIRALS DOWN WHEN THEY USE HER MONEY, CHEAT ON HER,ETC...EVEN THOUGH I DON'T BELIEVE JUSTIN CHEATED OR USED HER. I THINK SHE CHEATED ON HIM AND BEGAN HER JOURNEY INTO THE SPIRALING DOWN WITH TRYING TO FILL THE VOID OF HER PARENTS & JUSTIN ONCE FILLED.

HOPEFULLY WITH WASSNER AND HER PARENTS HELP, BRITNEY CAN OVERCOME HER INTERNAL BATTLES AND BECOME AN ADULT THAT MAKES HEALTHIER CHOICES MOSTLY FOR HER KIDS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!