Conservators to Dump Brit's Manager!

2/8/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

Court documents reveal that Commissioner Reva Goetz ordered Howard Grossman to turn over "all documents, records and assets relating to Britney Spears" to Brit's dad, Jamie, who along with attorney Andrew Wallet, is the court-appointed conservator of Brit and her estate.

Though the firing hasn't gone down yet, we're guessing the reason Brit's fam wants him out is because Grossman has a very cozy relationship with Sam Lutfi -- something that makes Brit's family very uncomfortable.

Team Brit

Ma & Pa Spears exploit kids
starbucks what's with that lol what about timmys. I am from ontario agen sorry greenhornet hope your still on to hear that

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

team brit
not to worry,i knew you must of not know,most people think his name is just sam and when people call him osama they think other people are being racist,so now you know osama "sam"

ma and pa,yea i had fun today,bought a top that anyone over 17 should not wear,wore my cowboy boots and hat with my low cut levi's and my big azz belt buckle lol,it all true,they should lock me up,can't forget i went to "timmies" for coffee and although they don't give lighter's away here when you buy a pack of smokes i did buy a lighter,i can't believe i am up and on this computor,it is just so cold here i can stay up late because i have no intention of going out in the -30 degree temp tomorrow.funny you don't like vancouver,i don't either but most canadians think it is the california of canada,australia is my fantasy place to live,#1 on my list,#2 is hawaii

Me

Should have added this...

I gotta say I'm looking forward to the fall out from the rolling
stone article tomorrow...will be interested to see if ma & pa make
any public statement about it or deny any of it.

Good nite again.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

ma and pa
go to bed

Me

Team Brit...i should be in bed, but hadn't caught up reading the posts and had to reply to your timmys thing...i love timmys too, but don't have one in my neighborhood, but the starbucks is pretty close! There are like 3 million starbucks in vancouver, never seen anything like it...lol. whereabouts in ontario are you, i spent a number of years in Pembroke...lol.

And Ima, I love visiting America and find americans for the most part really nice people.

good nite, one last time...now 2:15 here and 5:15 where you are britfan...you are very devoted to your cause, aren't we all...lol.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

ma and pa
pembroke?my brother was in the army on the petawawa base so ive been up there alot as well,he has a great little cottage off base in pembroke.
night y'all
peaceout for real this time

elle MAE

Brit fan. .... I just got ur post from earlier . What's up?

Me

Elle, got to say I've wondered the same.

Greenhornet, so glad to hear someone agrees with me re Vancouver...everyone loves it so much and I just don't get it, while the mountains and water are beautiful, the city isn't and the weather is awful and depressing. Not to mention the crime and the junkie and homeless population.

And that's definitely my last words for tonight, good night all, let's hope Brit's getting a good sleep too and getting better!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

na i don't think so,not the way you mean,she definatly has been sexually exploited,i don't read too much into those pics of brit and her underwear,that pic today was takin while she was being swarmed by papps in her care,she had on underwear and it eas taken by a papp lying on the ground shooting up,thats how they get most of those pics,i would go nuts if i had to live my life like camers were watching me all the time,brit tries to live her life like noone is watching and that is the way it should be,like that line,"sing like no one can hear you,dance like none is watching.

Team Brit

Ma & Pa Spears exploit kids
I am in Ottawa . are you in bed yet i wonder if people are like what is timmys lol

I guess almost everyone likes coffee I drink it to much dose that mean we are all nuts. I think it is all the
coffee drinking paps out there that fallow brit around that are nuts. Ok so I am not to funny but had to bash the paps oh oh and I think mom and dad spears are in it for money that they pimped her in a matter of speaking.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

elle
one more thing,people were saying if you had trouble posting to try another e-mail address,so if you have another e-mail address try using that for a bit and see what happens,not sure it will work,
signing off now

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

i think they have tim's in the states,it's just not a national treasure lol

Team Brit

greenhornet
you are a smarty 4 real she is trying to not let them lock her away in her house my best friends mom hate s under anything if someone took a pix of her they would be in jaill or going to court. why why team mommy and daddy may ask.uh cause she is not a a rockstar and we don't like it it is ours and noboddy to look at

Team Brit

my dad said that tim would not let it leave Canada. That he was staying true but I don't know I mean it is my dad and he is from newfound land lmao

tn

FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Then go after him and Luffti for stealing