No Longer Shipwrecked

2/8/2008 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 73-year-old redhead (who turns 74 on Monday!) resurfaced at a NYC fashion show this week, looking exquisite.
Tina Louise
In 1974, Tina played a heroin addict in an episode of "Kojak."

Tina once marketed a parasol for women to keep the sun off their skin. To protect your skin, galvanic facials are just as good!

FlBiker

Maryanne was always hotter.

mickey lou

She looks great! Joan Rivers & the rest of Hollywood look older than Tina cuz their faces are pulled so tight.

LELAND_BRAW

She looks good for 74...I guess.

Abe

All you "First" people are fargin losers!

HocusPocus

looking great....

most of my teenage fantasies included her now it looks like some of my adult ones will too. :)

Tara

I should have continued to read the rest of the comments before I posted my first one. So it's not just to post #15, it's to all you idiots that think just because you turn 40 you have to have short hair. You're all idiots and probably not a one of you is past 20.

Party 'till you die!

May Anne = Yummmm! Ginger was the original high maintenance bitch on that show! Who wants to be trapped on an island with a screaming, nasty bitch when you can have a sweet, smiling girl sporting OG Daisey Dukes? Ginger's character reminds me of a slightly pre-break down Britney Spears ( Cameras, I must have cameras! NOW!!!). I'd never snivel if Mary Anne got sand in my hammock!

666

Hey a corpse.............oh wait ............tha't's ginger on gilligan's island!...........my bad!

SUSAN

She looks like a zombie! Brrrrr!

stressedgoddess

so she's had some work done, huh? she's got that constant look of surprise...eyes are pretty though.

Cinderella

WOW - she sure looks FANTASTIC! You look AMAZING!!

666

TIMMY!

Lily S.

I'm 63 and have really long hair. Not grey because that does look gross!! But I get compliments all the time and no one ever thinks I'm as old as I am. So there. And since when does some pot bellied man get to decide how long a woman's hair "gets" to be.

annoyed

With all due respect to her...........GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......not the most flattering photo.

Jennifer2000

What a beautiful picture. This is a woman who never allowed her inner child to die. Her eyes communicate the same vibrante way a 10, 20, year old persons eyes communicate. You go girl, and never stop.