No Longer Shipwrecked

2/8/2008 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 73-year-old redhead (who turns 74 on Monday!) resurfaced at a NYC fashion show this week, looking exquisite.
Tina Louise
In 1974, Tina played a heroin addict in an episode of "Kojak."

Tina once marketed a parasol for women to keep the sun off their skin. To protect your skin, galvanic facials are just as good!

LaLa

She looks absolutely fabulous. We should all hope to age as beautifully...with maybe a little bit of help.

dirty white boy.

Oooh Ginger.

Priscilla. Queen of the Desert sequel Fan

Every time I look at this pic, I expect her tongue to jump out and snatch the fly on my monitor.

Nuts

hmmmmmm nice.lips not good though,

Cammy

Holy crap. She'd look fine for her age if she wasn't grimacing. And lose the lip liner for pete's sake.

mary

take her back to gilligans island please.

DottieDame

I think that it's very sad that she didn't allow herself to age gracefully. I think she would have been beautiful older woman naturally. I hope the trend of face lifts, Botox, etc., goes out of fashion very soon. More and more I find peoples faces are becoming mask like and they are losing what gives them character. I miss seeing people's "flaws" which gave them such individuality. Most of Hollywood is starting to look the same and it is very boring in my opinion. Plastic dolls should remain on the shelves of toy stores and not on our movie and TV screens.

NUMbnuts

I'D HIT IT, AND HIT IT HARD!!

TELL HER TO CALL ME AT THE NURSING HOME!!!!

v

Wow..there's a case of great plastic sugery.

jojo

i thought it was Kathy Griffin

mom of 5

Nice to see she hasn't pulled her face to the back of her head like some other women her age.

Kelt

Hey, for being 74 TINA LOUISE looks ok; A little hard, but alright.
It's got to be awfully hard for women in HOLLYWOOD to let go and
to dress age appropriately.

Scott

Most women would kill to look this good at 42!!! You GO Tina!!!

Steven

Actually, she got the role of Ginger after JAYNE MANSFIELD turned it down. The part, if JAYNE took it, was to be more substantial, but Jayne at the time was making 75 thousand a week in Las Vegas, and though the $$$ they were offering her was peanuts. Also, Jayne said, "I can't do a tv show, I'm a MOVIE STAR!"

rminva

I have to disagree with everyone that said she has "aged well"...she has had a lot of UMMM "help" along the way. Her eyes look like they are so tight that she can't even close them all the way anymore!!