Pre-Op Fergie?

2/8/2008 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie, who says she's 32, starred on "Kids Incorporated," and graduated from Glen A. Wilson High School in 1993.
Fergie
Before transforming into Fergie, Stace was a member of the bubble gum girl group, Wild Orchid -- with whom she hosted the lip-synch series, "Great Pretenders."

After leaving Wild Orchid, Fergie became addicted to crystal meth. She, and her career, recovered.

COMMENTS

Kitten

This just goes to show you. Blondes don't age well.

Me

she looks good then, but now she looks like she needs another surgery, but wait!!!! GEt a good doctor Please!!!!! And treat well your hottie fiance He´s pretty Handsome!! Love him

tori

What's the big deal? She could be 32 turning 33 this year. Some people are 17 when they graduate high school. What difference is 1 year anyway? From what she looks like presently, I thought TMZ was gonna say she graduated in 1988 because she looks about 38. Actually, I'm 42 & look younger than her. Man, meth'll mess you up! Glad she's clean now.

askmeaboutperfection

mine is perfect....of course i was head cheerleader and queen of the prom

Rest in Peace

I think Fergie looks adorable, then and now. She really doesn't look any different from high school, just a little older. Maybe I need glasses, but I wish I looked like her @ 33 too. Saw her on "The View", really down to earth and charming, can't say one bad thing about her!

cindy1008

she is prob.32 my sister graduated in 1993 and she is still 32 because it is still the begining of the year so you do the math miss 1996

The King

Not exactly a knockout but she looks a damned sight better than the meth freak she is today.

Stick

OMG! I Thought she was black!

jcc

"Says she's 32". That sounds plausible to me; I'm 36 and graduated in 1989.

nini

She looks older than she is... I liked the 80's Jersey hair... BON JOVI ROCKED!! I kinda miss the perms.

tb98

This is your face.......this is your face on meth.......

Jennifa O Jenny

Ooof! That is not a flattering picture of Fergie (the current photo of her). She looks like 45 instead of 32 in that photo

GoJill

To all the haters out there. Shut Up! Girls, you wished you looked like her and and the duds, your jealous she's not with you!

XO

Well miss "my sister graduated in 1993", technically I'm 29 for the next two months. So I think she's lying. But thanks for your snotty comment. Either way, she looks like a gremlin.

Susan

I swear that is a man in drag!!!! She is FUGLY!!!! Run Josh while you can she already looks like she has had bad plastic surgery and if she is 32 I'm 21!!!