Pre-Op Fergie?

2/8/2008 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie, who says she's 32, starred on "Kids Incorporated," and graduated from Glen A. Wilson High School in 1993.
Fergie
Before transforming into Fergie, Stace was a member of the bubble gum girl group, Wild Orchid -- with whom she hosted the lip-synch series, "Great Pretenders."

After leaving Wild Orchid, Fergie became addicted to crystal meth. She, and her career, recovered.

COMMENTS

Ann

That hair from her yearbook pic is definitely from the '80's-I should know-I graduated in '87 and had a variation of that big hair!!! NO WAY shes 32....how bout 42?

Cammy

She's gorgeous, but look at her jawline...she'll be needing a little sumpin- sumpin pretty soon. Calling Dr Rey...

katie

That hairdo is from '88....I would bet money she's 37ish. Maybe it was her highschool year from that photo was a lie too!

KRIS

I THINK SHE LOOKS GOOD.BETTER NOW BUT GOOD.SHE IS MY FAVORITE SINGER I LOVE HER AND ALL HER MUSIC.

Lori

Okay all you Einsteins out there, I think the point here is that she is lying about the year she graduated, and therefore lying about her age. The yearbook photo is black and white. The hair is big. Probably mid 1980's. She looks to be at least 37.

holycrap!

32??!!! she looks like a botoxed middle-age european.

dee

those high arched and lifted eyebrows signify an eyebrow lift...no denying that!

TankGirl

Meth must make you age rough. She is pretty but look at the neck sag!

KRIS

i love fergie no matter how she looks.i love her music and she grew up rite by me so i relate.not the drug use but i still love her.i think the hair is a little cha cha but thats how it was then.

jc

I never thought she was attractive. She looks hard like a man and she looks a lot older than 32. She could pass for 52.

1992 Wilson Graduate

I went to Wilson with Stacy and graduated a year ahead of her. She was of course very popular, but very nice too, not a bitch at all. She did graduate in 1993, did drive a white Ford Mustang and did wear her hair in a perm with big bangs, her freshman and sophomore year. Her junior year (my senior year) she had straight hair, which one of the cheerleading pictures shows. The other pictures are from her freshman and sophomore year (except for the last pictrue of her with the pom poms) I remember because it was in my senior yearbook on the first page, since she was so poplular and I looked through my yearbook many times back then, although I haven't opened it in about ten years. Anyway, after reading everyones comments I wanted to say she IS 32 going on 33 and did have the guts to admit she did drugs, but got off of them. I'm glad to see her success and at least she not like that dumbass Britney!

Keifer not ok

Hacienda Heights? I thought she was from the deep south!
What's with the accent? Was it the Mickey Mouse club?

kc

she is not 32. I don't care if someone says they went to school with her in "93". She should really stop having all the plastic surgery. It is not helping her at all. she does appear to be a very nice girl, however. just remember women, drug use, alcohol use and smoking will age you like nothing else!!!

victoria

Obviously she had a NOSE JOB and they took quite alot off...

Elizabeth

She looks beautiful always! Love you Fergie!