How's Trix?

2/9/2008 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 82-year-old is alive and well -- and resurfaced at a media gala in NYC on Thursday, looking sassy.
Joyce Randolph
Joyce is the last surviving member of "The Honeymooners" foursome.

Her favorite drink is a White Cadillac -- Dewar's with milk.

Kitty Meow Meow

Very pretty lady.

writergal

i wrote an article about the honeymooners years ago in college, MAILED it to the cast and got back a jackie gleason autograph and Joyce sent me a whole bunch of stuff including signed pictures. SHE WAS SOOOO SWEET!

It was my fave moment as a writer!

bo

Trixie looks great -- very classy --- she should write a book about her days as an actress and the Honey-mooners series -- that show is an American Classic and will run forever after all of us and the next generations are gone --- make a few bucks for yourself, Trixie -- get writing that book !!!

mickey lou

She looks GREAT! No botox for Trixie!

Mary

WOW she looks awsome! I hope i look that well at her age!

Biker 1957

It's refreshing to see a real woman with no plastic surgery. She is old school, before celebrities were the ass clowns they are today. She looks good. I would love to take her out to a cozy restaurant and buy her a White Cadillac. I'll bet she has some great stories. What a gal!

FlBiker

Joyce sure knew her way around the "dome", Trixie indeed..........

Sonna

She really still looks like her character.There are so many that age and don't even look like the same person.Trixie you aged well and you were one of my favorite actresses.....and you didnt have that whiny voice like Alice had.....Live Well Live Long

ValerieSara

Joyce is just beautiful-so refined and elegant. One of the few who loves acting for the craft that it is and not for what defines it today: vulgarity, excess money, flashing bulbs, and fleeting fame. Joyce is an actress first and foremost, with total disregard for the fake allure of being a "star".

norma

Way to go 14,she looks lovely,like a normal 82 year old should look ,have you seen Sly Stallones mother.

TJ

TRIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous. Miss you and the gang....was the best show on TV ever!!!!! Bless you!

interested canadian

wow,looking great.

Mysterysun111

OMG!!!, she look's beautiful and classy too. I am happy to hear and see she's still around. Young actors and actresses can take a lessons from her on how to survive without the limelights. Anyhoot, I'm gonna try White Cadillac

Lillianne

Those baby blues are so beautiful and clear. Thanks for all the laughs so long ago. Good, clean laughs too. The naughtiest thing on that show was a raised eyebrow! Those were the days.

Sukie

There was some good TV back then, I was there!

We wouldn't have had TV at all if my grandfather hadn't died and we inherited his black and white TV. He bought the first Polaroid when it came out and a few other goodies, like "modern" cars, which he loved. Died in 1954.

We kids got to watch I Love Lucy, Ed Sullivan, Bonanza, a few others, then to bed!

After homework, after the dishes.