Kat Von D: I Am Not a Racist!

2/9/2008 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"LA Ink" star Kat Von D took to the Internet and the streets of Hollywood yesterday to tell her fans she did not pen the anti-Semitic message she is accused of writing.

TMZ spotted Kat at Avalon last night, and while signing autographs she told our photog, "It was an obvious case of forgery."

On her MySpace page, Kat wrote a long blog post that said, in part, "The first time I saw the actual photo with the writing on it, I almost puked, considering, those are things I would NEVER even think about, let alone write!"

As TMZ reported, Ami James (Kat's former boss on "Miami Ink") received a photo with a swastika and a flaming Star of David that was allegedly written by Kat. She denies it, and TLC, which airs "LA Ink," is standing by her.

Party 'till you die!

I'm not Jewish and have several tats and can appreciate good work, but I will never watch this lying, alcoholic, anti-semitic drugged out PIG!!!! Of course she's lying out her teeth! The hand writing analysis said that it was positively her writing! And it also came from Chris Garver, who she left on friendly terms with! I'm glad she's not pregnant because it would just mean another fetal alcohol hater born into this world with drugs in its' system! I hope she rots! GO TO HELL, BITCH!!!!! The truth is out and may you always be hated for what you are- a disgusting PIG!!!! Here's a nice German expression for you: SCHWEINHUND!

what truthiness

Ami did try to contact her first but she was ducking him and would not answer any phone calls or call him back. She never replied to any of his email or text messages. He also sent a certified letter to her voicing his position and it was refused and sent back. At that point he was left with no choice but to take it to TLC.
At lest I hope that is how he handled this situation. lol

He's Boring now

I had never heard that jewish men were well endowed..the only thing I ever heard, growing up, was the way to tell a jewish person was to see if their hips were wider than their shoulders...true story...not saying I believe it, just relating what I heard growing up. makes one wonder why jews have been the scorn of this earth since near creation doesnt it? What gives? Maybe a practicing Jew can explain so we come to understand it and them rather than shun and fear them.

Any Jews got the answer that might help us all to better understand why you have been persecuted for century after century?

Why havent the Irish or the Muslims or Eskimos been so hated for so very long---what is it about Jewery that others so misundertstand?

mandelbrot

#38: you´re so stupid. "ventiladores"... it doesn't mean "fan" as in fanatical, but it's the electrical device. Stop using web translators to defend the bitch.

Argentinians think they are europeans. Poor guys. BTW having your last name like she does doesnt mean you are of a specific nationality. She might not be a nazi (if so why she would work for a jew?) but she did it as a joke and it went bad, look how she is so embarrassed about it in the video.

omg?!?!?!?

why couldn't he just say f-it and just never talk to her again? its not like she threatened to kill him...

cat b

number 91 you have a limited view of the world ...I am a proud convert to the jewish faith ...and my husband is the most honest honorable faithful man I know...How a man conducts himself is what makes them attractive not a exterior shell..I wasnt asked to convert...or to be a baby making machine...all I was asked was to be part of his life...I have seen prejudice up close and personal of the jewish faith...it comes from small minds ...Kat was fired from Ami's shop and she was angry and she used her nasty comments to stab at his very heart....I was raised Christian so I was taught Jesus was raised a Jew ..I always had held the faith in high reguard...I use to believe Kat was a good person until I saw the handwritting matched to perfectly..and the analyst said it did too. ...Now she is just a sad person I chose to forgive for doing something hurtful and stupid...all things go around come around and the truth eventually gets exposed to the light.

Party 'till you die!

It sure is easy to see that all the closet nazi loser types have taken this chance to crawl out from the sewers from which they crawled! I bet there are a lot of Huckabee-ites are roaming around here spewing their hatred as well! I'm white, non Jewish, upper middle class, well educated, and would enjoy stomping any nazi bastard who crossed my path into the dirt! And maybe while I'm stomping you nazi trash into the ground, I can give you a quick lecture about quantum particles and sub molecular string theory. And unlike you, I don't need to Google the information to have that discussion! Or maybe I can just come down to your level and give you an overly simplified history lesson about how the nazis lost the second world war and why they are still losers!

ambrielsky

Everyones just jealous ..Just a bunch of pathetic losers who want to hate on her beauty,tats,and fame...
I can relate....QUIT HATEN.....xoxox

He's Boring now

105

My my, calm down a notch..youre professing intelligence while at the same time professsing a hatred for those not apparently as enlightened and upper middle class as you are. Not all who comment on Jews are Nazi's. You are a dialouge killer, among the worst form of hate mongers that exisit. Procliaming only your single viewed way is the only way to live and to think and extinguising any forms of disagreement or those who dare question your views.

You are dangerous no matter your IQ and Socio Eco standing.

Stooge1970

First off, her whole look is tired and overplayed. Secondly, real tattoo artists are quiet and keep to themselves. They don't go parading all over reality shows saying how awesome they are, how rich they're getting, they can screw whoever comes their way and whatnot. The real artists know who they are and choose to stay out of the limelight. She's decent at portraits, but beyond that, she's just a pair of boobs and a potty mouth. Maybe her and Dog the Bounty Hunter can get a cooking show together.

Michelle

38. Ok idiots... WTF do you think VON "D" stands for?? Von Drachenberg. She's even SAID that she's German and her mother is from Argentina. She's half Latina and was born in Mexico. Anyway, WHO CARES? You idiots will believe anything, won't you? "she did it.." HOW THE F*CK do you know??? Were you there? Did you see it happen? It's all BULL$HIT and it's just someone trying to make her look bad. KAT, no dejar esto conseguirte. Sabes que tus ventiladores verdaderos creen en ti y te verán a través de esta mierda. *TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T SPEAK SPANISH, LEARN...STOP BEING IGNORANT*

Posted at 12:50PM on Feb 9th 2008 by KAT VON D FAN xoxo

I am not ignorant for only knowing the PRIMARY LANGUAGE of my own country. Speaking MY language and not learning someone else's is not ignorant. I shouldn't have to learn Spanish to communicate with someone who is in AN ENGLISH SPEAKING country.

Ben

'high fives' Michelle.....my sentiments EXACTLY!

Katie

"Her kind of mentality makes me sick....."

No..quite frankly YOU PEOPLE'S MENTALITY IS SICK.
Believe nothing that you hear, and half of what you see. Now while the picture is sick & slanderous, this I agree. But, I (or you for that matter) DIDN'T see Kat actually write that, OR Kat supposedly "give the picture to Chris Garver". So It is not in my hands (or YOURS) to say whether she did or didn't do it.
I like how when rumors like these start, EVERYONE suddenly gets this mentality like they actually witnessed the supposed incident, and has the 'right' opinion. Just shut the eff up and calm the eff down for a second.

OhReally!

If she says she didn't do, she probably didn't do it. Otherwise, she'd be a coward. Proudly stand up for your beliefs and be willing to do so publicly. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2181126/

STOP HATIN BITCHES!

To the idiot that said Kat was not Mexican #7. She is in fact half Mexican and half German, she was born in Mexico her mom is full blooded Mexican and lives in Mexico. Dumb Ass!!!