Britney Dances the Day Away

2/10/2008 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The recovering Britney Jean Spears spent another day at Millennium Dance Studio in North Hollywood yesterday, but this time Pa Spears was there -- in a classy Corona tee shirt.

Brit was heckled by onlookers and photogs waiting for a glimpse of her -- girl needs her pap fix, y'all! The popwreck was asked if she was going to the Grammys, to which Miss Thang replied ... well, take a look.

Lisa

PT.....Why has she been banned from the Grammy's? I assume it's because of her behavior lately...but, it's due to mental illness. Is Amy Winehouse allowed to go? Someone on film smoking a crack pipe? I mean, I can understand not wanting her to perform...especially after the VMA's, but she's not even allowed in the building. What is the story there? It doesn't seem right.

Louisiana Girl

#46 & 47 she might be a "POPWRECK," but I bet she has more money than you poor asses ahaha

lululatrue

There was a lot more control and sanity in that clip and she seemed protected, thoses pap sleeze bag friends of lufti and Adnan need to hit the road.... your meal ticket has wised up.

THE BOSS

FIRST OF ALL HOW MANY TIMES DOE SHE CHANGE HER CLOTHES?? LEGGINGS,THEN SKIRT THEN LONG SHIRT....OMG STOP WITH THE OCD. AND FLING THOSE UGLY SUNGLASSES. WHAT'S UP WITH 24/7 SUNGLASSES???

my, my, my

She is banned because the D-list of paps would follow her. They stink and they don't bathe. They have no professionalism to shoot pictures of the red carpet arrivals. there is a hierarchy for photogs and the ones we see following Britney are at the bottom of the list. She's looking good and still has the respect of people like 50, Kanye West, Missy Elliot and many more who are pushing for her and will do everything they can to help her comeback. They will even whip the behinds those paps if they are ever in their way.

Gina!

I LOVE HER COMMENT, AND FACE IT WE LOVE BRITNEY!!!! HER COMMENT DEMONSTRATES A LOT OF CONFIDENCE SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PHONEY AND KISS UP TO THEM!!!! SHE IS WORKING OUT THAT IS GOOD!!!!! IT INCREASES HER SERATONIN NATURALLY, WHICH IS VERY GOOD FOR HER!!! SHE IS USED TO GETTING THAT SERATONIN-SHE IS AN ATHELETE. DON'T LET ANYONE BRING YOU DOWN BRITNEY!!! MOST MUSIC STARS ARE JUNKIES ETC. AND THEY ARE NOT PUNISHED, HEY BRIT (HONEY) BRING A LAW SUIT AGAINST THE GRAMMIES FOR DISCRIMINATION, ARE THEY SHUTTING YOU OUT FOR AN ILLNESS (THOSE PIGS)... THEY CAN KISS MY A$$, TOO-NO WAY WILL I WATCH THAT SHOW. I LOVE YOU BABY!!!

dsj

Shameful. Truly shameful. She's hit rock bottom like most of us never will, her family is trying to help her come back to normality. She surely struggles horribly with it all from day to day. Then there are these types of people that follow her everywhere she goes trying to anger her, humiliate her, make her snap so you can say "Look, crazy girl!". She can do no right in your eyes (TMZ) even when she may be trying her hardest to climb out of the hell she's put herself into. You are like bullys in elementary shool. Shameful. So smug and proud of yourselves with your silly show, so excited to have your faces and ugly opinions of others on tv. One of these days some of you could likely end up in therapy trying to figure out how you could have been so cruel, what made you feel like that is who you wanted to be, how you could have found it fun and exciting to torment someone with so many problems and so much incredible sadness. One could say she did this to herself. Does that make it ok for you to do these types of things to her 24/7? Give her some semblance of peace. Maybe then she will have more of a chance to get it back together and get a semblance of the life she used to have back. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for tormenting this person.

Lenn K.

What more can be said, she goes to Starbucks, the Beverly Hills Hotel and the corner gas station with stop at a fast food place. This is sooo important, why?

Litia

How quickly the paps forget that she was once thier meal ticket. A week ago they were waiting in line to kiss her a*s, now they are just a**holes to her because she is not giving them anymore crazy behavior. I hope that new law gets passed and they start getting arrested. Her parents are on the right path. I don't think we would have seen her in the studio this much Sam was still in charge. By the way, Sam is hanging out with Alli Sims now, how long before she is on the covers with mental problems?

Amanda

Louisiana Girl, Britney may have more money than I do, but at least I have a good man who loves me.
What is pitiful about Britney is that she will never know if a man actually cares about her or is after her money.
I'll take my life over hers any day. Money isn't everything.

Sataninheels

I don't think that just because someone is from down south makes them a redneck, or white trash. And who cares if her father was wearing a corono shirt? Not everyone feels the need to go out and buy a shirt thats worth a gazillion dollars so get off your freaking high horse already. If you're hands aren't clean, you have no right to point fingers. And as for sam and people not beleive that whole story...you'd be amazed at what you would beleive when you're already hitting rock bottom. The power of suggestion is very strong indeed and some people are just more sensitive to it than others. Some of you are no better than her or her family. Granted you might not make the same mistakes she has, but no one, and I do mean NO ONE is the epitome of perfection. And if you think you are.... there's your mistake.

Louisiana Girl

For the ones calling Britney trailer trash....I hardly think having 40 million dollars would classify someone as white trash....how much money do you have? :) Your comments make you sound jealous that you are such a loser...I bet you are some big, fat, ugly, brokeass, pimple faced loser!!! Look at your own ugly, poor ass before you talk of someone else. Your comments are just stupid and mean.

rukiddingme

#50...Get a clue! Ya, she may have more money, but I have my kids, and I'm not in & out of a pshch ward, screwing a married pap. Looks like her $ didn't buy her happinesss, and PS she doesn't even have control of her assets. Her DAD does!
It'a always some idiot on here trying to start arguments, making lame comments that make NO sense. AND if you thinik everyone on here needs to get a life...you should take your own advice!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

#49 Lisa. Good post. Yes, the grammy's are ssssooo classy, Amy Weinhouse (although I DO love her music and am routing for her also), is so way glam and proper. And those rappers (again, love their music) but come on ... a protocol? If she has been banned I would agree that it is becuase of the havoc that the paps create - forget the laws keeping them away from her, just deport their sorry asses.

Me

Of course it's appropriate for TMZ to point out the classless Corona shirt...this is an alcoholic man who has exploited and been emotionally abusive (according to reports in Rolling Stone) towards her, and managed to spend all her Mickey Mouse money and leave her with nothing after working hard from the time she was 10. She pays for his rehab, he then asks and gets a huge handout, millions, from her to open a restaurant. But that was not enough...he wants it all, again. Why in the world would a recovering alcoholic weare a Corona t-shirt, particularly around his daughter when it appears she was abusing alcohol and perhaps drugs herself.

How many genuine recovering alcoholics helping children with alcohol abuse problems would advertise alcohol on their clothing. Wake up people. The man just wants to control her money again...he did such a good job last time.

And for those of you who say they are best to make her medical decisions, clearly you are wrong. They bought her breast implants when she hadnèt fully matured...Ièm surprised a surgeon could ethically perform that surgery on a girl that was still developing.