Britney Dances the Day Away

2/10/2008 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The recovering Britney Jean Spears spent another day at Millennium Dance Studio in North Hollywood yesterday, but this time Pa Spears was there -- in a classy Corona tee shirt.

Brit was heckled by onlookers and photogs waiting for a glimpse of her -- girl needs her pap fix, y'all! The popwreck was asked if she was going to the Grammys, to which Miss Thang replied ... well, take a look.

BLACKWATER

GURU OSAMA will be back in Cotroll of Brit Just mark my words and wait and see he kept her is a chemical stright jacket and will again

Louisiana Girl

#67 hahahaha I jus think it is pathetic to make comments about Britney when you don't even know the girl...She is trying to get better, and all some of you do is cut her down, make fun of her, etc....Did I hit a sore spot hahaha? I will say again to take a look at yourself before you make stupid, mean, dumbass comments. I mean I'm sure most of us commenting aren't psychiatrist, accountants, doctorss, laywer, so I mean what do you really know dumbass?

youareallidiots

britney says nothing about the grammys but she told the tmz video/photographer to kiss her ass! big deal! id tell him the same with all the questions they were throwing in her face! shes getting back on track which is great to see!

Jesus not Jesus

4 words: out-of-work-paparazzi

Me

71. congrats 56, you are truly something because you have A MAN. if only every woman were able to achieve such noble heights. women are NOTHING without a man.

Posted at 12:21PM on Feb 10th 2008 by gross

Gross....good on you mate! Guess 56 feels she's nothing without her man....lol.

Joy

no...CRAZY WHITE TRASH...OH SLUTNEY GOOD THING YOU PUT YOUR UNDERWEAR ON!!!

Lisa

Wow, how quickly they've changed from assskissing buffoons to mean and nasty pricks. Disgusting. Is this just because she's out of sight a bit more, that's why they're pissed off? How truly pathetic.

LELAND_BRAW

LOL

Those paparrazzi sound like COMPLETE LOSERS.

rukiddingme

To The Princesss.
I completely agree w/ you.
My comment was to The "Jack off Joe" jerk.
I was telling hinm to go jack off.

leland

It just proves a point how stupid the press are, the stupid comments they where shouting at her, She can not do anything without it turning into a circus event, or well it just shows you the mentality of the press.

Jesus not Jesus

Hey Ma & Pa Spears exploit kids, you one of them hated PAPARAZZI thats losing out on your money?!?!? Great job, chasing Brit-Brit around, now GO GET A REAL JOB!

Rappy

According to X17 she asked Felipe to come into the studio and watch her dance and the bodyguard put the stop to that nonsense.... she hasn't learned a thing (yet) and is why she has to have minders with her 24/7.

Louisiana Girl

#70 you must go back to school and learn how to write - terrible grammar and spelling..I mean it makes me think you are a bird brain and really shouldn't be commenting about anyone.

Louisiana Girl

Oh yea, I believe x17!!!! ahahahahahaa those smelly, illegal paps

Draya

I can't stand this spoiled hillbilly brat, but those Papparazzi guys were pretty damn cruel to her and her dad.