Kim! Kim! Kim! Kim! Kim!

2/10/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A few photographers and autograph seekers tried to get Kim Kardashian's attention outside of Avalon Friday night -- by yelling her name over and over and over ...

Then they remembered they already had the perfect view.

ARTWORK

WOW

angela

She's very curvaceous and gorgeous

Party 'till you die!

There's a very nasty, foul mouthed person on a competing site named 'kira'. Strange.

I know

Ok America

Here's another bubble we must burst(no pun intended)

We burst Paris's bubble by the FAILURE OF HER MOVIE, now it's time for Kim

DO NOT SUPPORT HER, EVEN BY WATCHING HER SHOW.

As I stated in the Paris post, these girls have NO REAL CONTACT WITH THE WORLD. When they get out of cars at these "hotspots" the paparazzi is yelling "your fabulous, your wonderful, your the best, you look beautiful". The people around them are paid to make them feel the same way. So they are able to create their OWN LITTLE WORLD, and they live in DELUSION.

Kim MUST GO!, we are being FORCE FEED CELEBRITIES, and our curiousity SUCKS US IN. I call them "INTERNET CELEBRITIES", because without the internet and our natural curiosity THEY WOULD NOT SUCCEED, they would HAVE TO, display REAL TALENT, to even get noticed. Mainstream news DOESN'T make these kinds of celebrities.

FREE THE CHAINS AMERICA, AND SPEAK UP, BY NOT SUPPORTING THESE CELEBRITIES.

demented and sad but social

Look no further than her skanky, ugly mom to see what she will look like in the near future. Her younger sister is smokin' hot--not the one that looks like that female wrestler.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

What does she do? I've only seen her crying about her behavior caught on tape. Or crying because her sisters behavior is caught on tape. So what is it that she actually does?
Someone tell her mother that she's not 19 and to please, please wear more clothes. She's just to old and big to be wearing those dinky outfits.
Oh an one last thought. They can quit trying to make their father look like some kind of great guy. The weasel contributed in getting OJ off.
They should be ashamed.

tired of cry baby

Jamaal, are you a racist ? you are voting for him because he's black? your disgusting piece of crap! you wine and wine about racism then you and your BROTHERS vote for a guy because he's black? wow, you know if he gets elected it's not like he's going to pass bills giving black people more money on welfare, or pay them to drop out of school, or pay the brothers in prison a yearly salary. you are everything that's wrong with this country. and what does that have to do with a fat ass? if you go to school someday you'll be able to tell the difference.

eloc

Ahhh, to be known for a big butt and a sex tape. That's real depth, substance and style...

rosie

Ye gods and little fishes! What an ass! In more ways than one!

I know

We taken over, we taken over. My brother Obama gonna be president. Rejoice our day is coming. Its gonna happen, its gonna happen. All my brothers and sisters are sticking together and makin a differnce and you all can't stop it. I will sing all day and night long. More victories for my brother Obama!!!!!!!!!!!! Chant OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

90% of the African American community has been voting for Obama. It is making a difference and my brother Obama has got most of the white folks eating out of his hands. We shall overcome!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamaal?? lol

I wasn't going to say anything before but now I will

This is a NEW DAY AND AGE, I am a Black person, and even I am SMART ENOUGH to know you are NOT in support of Obama

You are simply trying to influence White people into thinking Obama will effect this country negatively in terms of RACE RELATIONS.

You are DEFINITELY WITH THE CLINTON OR REPULICAN CAMP. I am SICK OF THE CLINTONS TRICKS.

Sorry but there is a NEW BREED of Black people that are HIP TO YOUR GAME. And I hope others are smart enough to see this. You have posted on EVERY THREAD, with the same RANT.

Obama does not stand for DIVISION, BUT UNITY in a more progressive way that mirrors our progressive society. NICE TRY THOUGH.

Jana

I can see her big black grannie panties under there LOL

jimbo

She's a skanky white wh**e,and we all know who she screws. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

kae

haters!!!!!!! SHE' VERY SEXY....HER BODY IS PERFECT. CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES.

Julie In the 505

she is wearinga thong! you can see the T back! DAMN I'm outta the loop, what rapper pissd on her?????? lol

demented and sad but social