« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McMahon Wrestles Herself Another Baby

2/10/2008 9:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stephanie McMahon-LeVesque -- also known as Vince McMahon's overacting daughter -- is pregnant with her second child. No more headlocks for her!

According to the Wrestling News Desk she is due in July. Stephanie is the wife of wrestler Triple H.

No word yet if the baby will be called baby Triple H, Jr.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Sandra

GREAT NEWS FOR BOTH MOM AND DAD

egriffin

Good point FTWilliams. The Grammies and most of those award shows are faker than wrestling! At least wrestling is honest about it!

penny

to stephaine and triple h,aurora rose iam so happy for you.

penny

to stephaine and triple h,aurora rose iam so happy for you.

stboy

I have been watchng the WWE and TNA for 3 years now and I am hear to inform u that wrestling is real. The only things that are fake about Wrestling is that they have a bunch of writers sitting around the table backstage like Stephane thinking of how the match should be played out and making the storylines.So if you were to face a wrestler you would get bet up.

ruthieelz

congrats to stephanie and triple h.

dxfanatic

First off congrats to Stephanie and Paul (HHH) if this is true.

CrabbyPantz, you know you're really sick and must be censored.

KLD

Congrats Stephanie & Paul (HHH) Levesque! Here's to a brother for Aurora Rose!

Jessica B.

I am an avid WWE fan, but, I am personally tired of Stephanie! Someone needs to give her some birth control! Triple H is NASTY!!!! Steph! keep your legs crossed! Please!

just4me

This is in reply to the comment from holycrap on Feb 10th. You are the one who is inbred and the loser. It's just plain fun entertainment to watch. Fir us indred dousche bag people we like it

Jenny Penny

I just want to say congrats to the happy couple. I have a weird feeling that Triple H is going to win at Wrestlemania this year. I hope you have a boy this time. Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rouby

Thanks for the great info

chloe

hey steph is havin a little girl i know i have the same doctor as her we are both havin girls.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6