No Joke -- Mencia Lands Mansion

2/10/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carlos Mencia just purchased a $4.4 million house in Encino -- an upgrade to make room for visitation by his massive family. He has 17 siblings! No, really, 17!

According to the L.A. Times, the 8,500 square foot home -- purchased from "Say It Isn't So" actor Eddie Cibrian -- has two master-bedroom suites, six en suite bedrooms, family room with a wet bar, banquet-sized dining room, home theater with seating for 15 or more, a pool, barbecue pavilion and six-car garage.

Who's laughing now?

Izzy

I believe he is Honduran. You should know he's not Mexican. There are only two Mexican-American comedians, both are angry that they are not popular anymore.

Abe

He was born in Honduras which is worse than mexico.

Ned Arnel Mencía (born October 22, 1967 in San Pedro Sula, Honduras), better known by his stage name Carlos Mencia,
Hey ned! go back over the fence take your 17 siblings and be a parasite in central america.

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

How can anyone stick up for this thief? Sylvia, how about i come to your house steal your money that you worked for, then you can say nice things about me? This Idiot is stealing the paychecks right out of others hands and you give him credit??? What a moron!!!

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

Americans need to clean house we are allowing too many minorities in, making the white man the minority, Our land is getting filthier, jails are getting fuller, and stupid people keep breeding. I am not racist, keep the productive people and get rid of non productive, racist ,druggy, criminals. Mexicans wont take over, many of them end up in prison.

aqualung

MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE SOME OF THAT BIG CASH-OLA OF HIS AND HAVE THAT BLUBBER SUCKED OUT OF HIS RIDICULOUS-LOOKING FACE.

666

SOMEONE DO A DRIVE BY ON HIS @SS!

666

hey did that dude live in east l.a. ? cuz he looks like my cousins uncles tia .....named chuy or puppet?

rachel

Tmz - you have posted about a dishonest latino and overly pregnant latinaz.
WHat's next? Tomorrow's post is that the sky is blue?
Hello, some REAL new stuff, PLEASE

Westside is the BESTside

a mansion in encino is like having a popsicle in hell.

hooray it's nice, but it's still in the g*ddamn valley.

K-B'zy

When TMZ says "Carlos Mencia" shouldn't they be saying "Ned Holness?"

What a freaking poser. He isn't even Hispanic! LOSER!

Joe Rogan should go beat his ass...

va loan

yo carlos when are you inviting me over?

ROSEMARY SAMANIEGO

YES I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT CARLOS MENCIA IS NOT A JOKE STEALER, HE DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT HE GETS IN LIFE HE BUSTED HIS BUTT TO GET WHERE HE IS AT AND PEOPLE ARE JUST HATER. HE IS A GOOD MAN THAT IS VERY SMART AND INTELLIGENT SO STOP HATING. CARLOS IS THE BEST COMEDIAN EVER ALONG WITH GEORGE LOPEZ.

ROSEMARY SAMANIEGO

HEY JOE ROGAN LISTEN UP WHO IS LAUGHING NOW LOSER. CARLOS WAY TO GO I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MAYBE U CAN INVITE ME TO YOUR MANSION ONE DAY LOL. SO ROGAN HATE ON THAT LOSER

TOTOT

hey loosers!!

I'M A HOT, RICH CHICK FROM HONDURAS !

DON'T HATE ON CARLOS JUST BECAUSE HE HAS MORE MONEY THAN ALL OF YOU!!!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW MY COUNTRY SHUT YOUR HOLES.

NYCBabe