Brit Pees, Paps Go Insane

2/11/2008 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wizz kid Britney Spears created yet another paparazzi frenzy last night at a Westwood, Calif. Starbucks -- where she stopped to use the bathroom.

Brit had her new daddy-approved security team in tow who seemed to have a hard time maintaining control of the extremely chaotic scene. Welcome to our world ...

Tangie

Ya know what? If I am a millionaire, my booty is not touching no public toilet! She IS mentally ill! Damn, girl!

Britney Supporter

TMZ...get a life, there must be more interesting stories besides Britney using the rest room. Whats the problem you have to have a story on her irrespective if its "news" - U guys will be out of business soon just like Lufti is now.....

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

We got a pic but no Vid - Pic wasnt worth selling.

Had to let the other agencys have it.

Sorry cant get them all.

Fly can let the cat out on most stories - clients would not buy anymore pics from us.

Have a good day.

aqualung

following this broad around is getting VERY VERY OLD.
i can't believe there is anyone STILL INTERESTED in keeping tabs on her.

WHY WASTE ANY MORE OF YOUR TIME PEOPLE ?
GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING.
TAKE A WALK. READ A BOOK. GO OUT WITH FRIENDS. GO TO THE MOVIES.

TAKE YOURSELF AWAY FROM THIS BORING STUFF !

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

can't

Tupac

Can't spell right huh? "...security team in tow ...". In "tow"? I thought it's spell "town".
Britney is dumb, TMZ is dumber.

Party 'till you die!

Ah, the joys of laxative addiction! I wonder how many Correctols she ate for 'snackies'? Here's a fun link to the laxative story on the 'I don't like you.... 'website. :

Barb

Why don't they send to her to the loo BEFORE she leaves the dance studio ??

Tangie

Tuna--Not familiar with the expression "in tow" ?

Twinker

Sadly reminded me of some of the frenzied chaos around a vulnerable Princess Diana in her final years without Scotland Yard protection. This time Britney was impressively normal and well behaved and the paps were crazed...

TMP

Man! I used to feel sorry for her. Now, I just think she is plain stupid. Here we go again. God!!!!! Let's get over this BS--she doesn't have a clue.

tiredofallthis

She looks like she is about to throw up. My God! How can she stand this? Day in & day out!

anonymous

Why is this stupid braindead moron driving around again? I thought they sat her down & said "if you want to see your kids, you'll stay home & keep out of the media"? I guess not. Once a slutty braindead media whore, always a slutty braindead media whore...

Posted at 12:13PM on Feb 11th 2008 by SLUTney SUCKS

She is NOT driving and trying to keep a low profile and she should NOT have to stay home because the MEDIA can't control THEMSELVES!!!!

MacAttack

I sure hope the bodyguards endure. She needs them, with crazy paps like you guys following her!
KEEP GETTING BETTER, BRITNEY!!! Some people DO care about you.

Party 'till you die!

I know what would REVIVE HER CAREER! She could tour with Ozzfest and could open the show and sing her remake of Joan Jett's song 'Rock and Roll' to let us know what a cool, badas girl she really is! I also think that they should give out miniature commemorative baseball bats to the first 10,000 people, wearing black, who come to the show! Please Brit fans, let her know that this is what she should try to do to get her cred back! Metal is notorious for embracing sick, twisted people! Oh, I forgot, they should also give all the Brit fans Bright Pinks shirts that says 'Britney Rules Metal!' as well! They will get miniature pink beach balls with Brit's face on it instead of the bats! I'll be there, wearing black, commemorative bat in hand!