Brit Pees, Paps Go Insane

2/11/2008 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wizz kid Britney Spears created yet another paparazzi frenzy last night at a Westwood, Calif. Starbucks -- where she stopped to use the bathroom.

Brit had her new daddy-approved security team in tow who seemed to have a hard time maintaining control of the extremely chaotic scene. Welcome to our world ...

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

I think they meant "tow" as in following her.

Not in town...........

Lilarose

Brit's potty breaks could be facilitated by a camper-style port-a-potty stored in her car-of-the-day as she drives around.

Also, pull-down shades, similar to those in my grandpa's 1919 Ford Model T Touring car, could be installed in Brit's car-of-the-day to provide privacy.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

Maybe Adnan was in the bathroom?????????????????

Hmmmm did security check it out first?????????

too sad

nice,

addicted to laxatives , when you gotta go , ya gotta go !

deport those paps .....................

starbucks need a dooorman or two to throw out the trash ,, shouldnt even let her in unless she is a customer and

she wasnt seen to buy anything .

Meri

Dumb story.She looks terrible.Why aren't the paparazzi's taking pictures of all the talented performers,that were at
the Grammy Awards last night. No wonder Britney still thinks she is something,the way the paparazzi's go crazy,to take her
picture.They are telling her she looks good,when she clearly does not. She should stay home and get the bodyguards to run
errands for her.

666

WHAT! she's not dead yet.......for christ sakes.............die already..............just off yourself!!!

666

Someone needs to poison her starbucks.

blablabla

Ok, so unless papz have staked out EVERY place in town with a public toilet, how is it that they just happened to be there.
Answser:
- Brit needs her papz fix and KNOWS where they hang out
- OR she's phoning them to let them know where she'll be
Jaime, if this is the best you can do, that conservatorship is not gonna last past the 14th. She was hangin out like a slut at the dance studio and taking random toilet breaks BEFORE you took over.

666

Put a bullet in her head will ya!

666

STILL ALIVE I SEE..........WILL SOMEONE TAKE HER TO GET THAT SMELLY @SS NASTY WEAVE FIXED.........WITH ALL THAT MONEY YOU WOULD JUST THINK???

Merry xmas

Imagine if she took a shlt!

Ummmhmmm

Why must people bag on her 24/7/365 ?Okay I am not a fan and I have my own reasons to have an opinion but DANM !California we as a whole need to stand up for the rights of every citizen (including Britney) .We look like a bunch of (do I dare say ?)Liberal idiots ...this poor girl needs to be left alone .I (as any of you) am addicted to watching her life unfold ,but she will never get better till we as a whole stop allowing her to be victemized on a daily basis .Yes ,I said victemized .I am no longer going to post mean ,hateful or disrespectful things about her no matter how I feel about the whole bi-polar subject .She needs help and we are not it .I am re-habing myself and will no longer follow these daily exploits of a obviousley sick girl ...I emplore you all to do the same .

LAME

The headline should have read: Latest SCOOP Brit stops to POOP!!!

I see she hasn't kicked the laxative habit - ewwww public bathrooms gross!!!

OCD

I'm not quite sure why I would care to know where and when Britney pees.

Can you spell.....intrusive?