Brit Pees, Paps Go Insane

2/11/2008 1:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wizz kid Britney Spears created yet another paparazzi frenzy last night at a Westwood, Calif. Starbucks -- where she stopped to use the bathroom.

Brit had her new daddy-approved security team in tow who seemed to have a hard time maintaining control of the extremely chaotic scene. Welcome to our world ...

Emo

According to E News Britney was supposed to have had her hair done it don't look that way to me.

Moose

I thought I felt and under toe. She must have done more than water the lilies.

Tessa

Does it ever end? If I were the driver I would have told her to piss her pants,,Hit the locks and drive it like you stole it...

666

did she go poop or pee??

Standards are badly needed.

Get OUT of the effing bathroom hallway, pap freaks. How pathetically low they sink. They're like starving beggars on the streets of a third world country, only these paps have no excuse, because NONE of them are even close to starving.

Just my opinion

Is she still with Adnan? Is he daddy/mom approved?

ME

She sure does like to use public restrooms. What's up with that ya'll? Ding Dang gotta go somewhere....

anonymous

Damn when her dad goesback to court thy should ask for restraining orders on tmz,x17,hollywood tv etc that would cut all this crap out...I don't believe she lets them know where she is like some have said on here and never did,just my opinion.

madcat4now

Well, sounds like your team was there also, watching her go to the bathroom. And being the reason that new laws have to be passed just to control your and other insane pap behavior.

DIANE T

Britney does not have to go anywhere, even to the dance studio.
She could have what she likes about the dance studio installed in her own home except for ONE THING.

A home studio wouldn’t come with all the pap frenzy she is addicted to.

She is STILL acting out like a rebellious teenager.
I hope dad is able to have the conservatorship extended to the end of the year.

Bubblebunny

Were you guys and girls the BULLYS at your elementary and middle schools? Notice I don't say High School. You never made it that far. Are you at work, or on fake Mental Disability, glued to the computer at the local Library ?? I sure would NOT want the likes of you working in my office. You don't play well with others. I'm just sayin...

Lisa

Why can't she go pee at home? I think she is addicted to attention and adulation. Would the paps shut up with the "you look great Britney" crap. You sound ridiculous.

Lisa

Why cant she just wait to go pee at home like the rest of us? I think she craves the attention. The pap's need to be quiet with the "you look great today Britney" crap. You sound ridiculous and youre using her to make money.

anonymous

Why should she have to put a dance studio in her home ? The paps are the ones acting like teenagers she is staying mum so to speak but yes I hope her dad stays in control to keep the leeches from draining her accounts like they have been.

Standards are badly needed.

Is she back to abusing laxatives/correctol for accelerated weight loss? This girl will become very ill if this is what she's up to.