Cat Lady to Paris:

I'm Keeping Your Pussy!

2/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton left her pussycat at the vet almost two weeks ago and still hasn't gone back to get her. And now, the woman from whom Paris adopted the cat says Paris can't have the cat back -- because she's abandoned it!

TMZ has learned that Miss P adopted the puddy tat -- which she named Prada -- at the Kris Kelly Foundation last May, about a week before she headed to Lynwood Jail. After Paris was released, we're told she knew she had to have Prada neutered, but didn't get around to it until a few weeks ago, on January 30.

But here's the problem -- nobody came back for Prada! About a week later, Kris Kelly herself called Paris to find out what happened, but she still hasn't heard back as to what to do with Paris' pussy.

Paris' people say this is nothing to meow about. The cat was to be dropped off to be neutered and then delivered to one of Paris' peeps. That apparently hasn't happened yet. But Kris tells us that it's "a clear-cut case of abandonment" (no pun intended, we think) and has decided not to return the cat.

UPDATE: Paris' peeps are saying this is a publicity stunt of Kelly's making -- because of a falling out -- and that Paris had been in talks to work closely with the Foundation on a larger scale. That's clearly not going to happen now.

Big Daddy

She was going to do all these humanitarian causes when she got out of jail, which up until now have amounted to...............

Ohhhshutup

I really hope this bitch doesn't have children

TypicalGirl

So why was the cat not neutered prior to placement?

Baseball Junkie

TypicalGirl, when I adopted a kitten from the SPCA many years ago, I had to bring him back to be neutered because he was too young when I adopted him. A kitten can be weaned and go to a good home well before it's old enough to be neutered. He was a gorgeous marmalade tom. I named him Sun (in Gaelic) and even though he died many years ago I still remember him and miss him. He loved to stretch out in the sun and he always came and rubbed up against my legs whenever I got home.
Sorry, a trifle maudlin there.

Go Sox

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

How pearASS of her. This is typical of this braindead slut; she sees people & animals as "things" to be disgarded at a moment's notice. Remember that exotic pet she used to bring to premieres; I think she called it "babylove"? Well, she & her mosquito attention span got tired of it 1 day, and she ignored it; ultimately, I think one of her people gave it away because she didn't even know it existed after a while, and someone needed to feed & water it. Same thing for this kitten. See, for braindead slut pearASS, she apparently doesn't understand that kitties grow up to be cats; when that happens, this cat would have been tossed out of a car on the freeway; by her assistant; because dumbass pearASS wouldn't know the animal existed anymore...

Mary

Paris happened upon an adoption event at a pet store. Paris wanted to look good and adopt a kitten for the paparazzi that were also there. It's in the original photo in the kris kelly website. Kris wanted to have a celebrity adopt a pet. She didn't care that the kitten wasn't neutered yet. She adopted it to Paris. She didn't even make Paris promise to neuter it. Kris Kelly does not care about pets. When the kitten is a year old finally Paris wants to neuter it because it's spraying everywhere. She takes it in to get neutered and no one picks it up because they don't want a black adult cat that sprays. The vet checked the info on the microchip and saw Kris Kelly's name. Kris picks it up thinking she can get great press making Paris look bad like the Ellen Degeneres Mutts and Mom dog named Iggy. Only thing is now everyone knows she broke the law and adopted it out unneutered. That's against California law besides a violation of her PetFinder account and her New Hope agreement.

What animal lover would give any animal to Paris Hilton? She was busted by Fish & Game twice for illegal pets. PETA named her the second worst pet owner. What animal lover would give an unneutered animal to anyone? Shame on Kris Kelly foundation.

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

Typical of her; take no responsibility for anything. If it doesn't get her more attention in the media, then it's worthless; throw it away...

Shannon

Does she think animals are toys or something? I could never imagine doing that. If I didn’t have the time to care for a precious animal properly than I would not take on the responsibility in the first place. It makes me so sad hearing about yet another case of neglect. Its cruel and animals know when they have been abandoned. I just hope this kitty’s new home is a more loving and safe environment.

ruth

Cats aren't bad people. People are bad cats. Take Paris, she doesn't know what she has until it says buh bye

Mary

That photo wasn't on kriskelly's website. This one is

That means that Kris Kelly sent this item in to TMZ herself with the other photo of the kitten trying to get away from paris hilton. Shameful! Subjecting innocent kittens to Paris Hilton for some exposure. I bet she even sells kittens to research companies.

ruth

hey what ever happened to her dog.

April Fouels

IN THE 70'S PARDON THE EXPRESSION, D,B, TOOK OFF THE GAS CAP PUT IN A RAG, AND LIT IT,,,,,,,,,,,RU2 STUPID.

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

I 800 Pound Gorilla.
I like cats. Furry & crap everywhere, just like paris.
I like little boys, I hang out near elementary schools.

800 pound gorilla

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Something's wrong with P...

April Fouels

COME TO THE ISLANDS, TAKE A COPTER RIDE, I WILL EJECT YOU OVER SHARK INFESTED WATERS,,JUST LIKE NATALIE HOLLOWAY...