Court Documents Released in Brit Case

2/11/2008 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Documents from last week's hearing have been released, and no one is mincing words -- the court says Jamie Spears can "fire" Britney's business manager.

Jamie Spears accused Howard Grossman of trying to "circumvent" the conservatorship by doing all sorts of things, including violating orders by setting up a meeting with Brit and another lawyer, and sending her a Mercedes.

Take a look at the documents and how it all went down.

debeers

Love it when I'm right, at the bottom of this little court order they speak of a PERMANENT CONSERVATOR for Ms. Spears/'
Money grubbers never had it so good................if she doesn't do the family thing............keep Ma & Pa in the money she'll be shipped to an Institution for the Insane until she breaks, then they'll turn her little drugged up body out for them to use again, and the beat goes on................

666

Dakota fanning as the child britney!!

ParisNauseatesMe

Re comment 42. "Say what you will about the Spears family but when they left Britney she had in the tune of 60 million dollars. " Posted at 7:52PM on Feb 11th 2008 by I thought it was me

I"m not crazy about the parents, but I'm not sure that they left voluntarily. My gut is that BS had one hissy fit too many, or many her parents were on her because of the drugs, and she probably tossed them out. I really don't think you can blame the parents for her losing the money. By her own admission she spends an astronomical amount on entertainment. [I guess that means drugs.]

Anyone who takes drugs and is foolish enough to haphazardly hire someone to handle his money probably deserves to lose it. I know that sounds cruel and harsh, but that's the reality.

666

Hey a thought Charlie Sheen as the Adnan dude!! yes/no casting call??

April Fouels

122 MIL, REPORTED BY SHOWBIZ TONITE, CNN / HNN..........

April Fouels

EMILIO ESTEVES, AS SAM.......

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

How about k-sleeze? Totally innocent of all this? Serious question.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

How about k-sleeze? Totally innocent of all this? Serious question.

jackie

"IT IS SO ORDERED". And that is a father taking care of his daughter's best interests. She has a lot to lose and needs this protection. He is saving her life.

Moe

Shes a drug addict. Sad but true. Needs family only. Loose the loosers.

Nor Cal Reader

#48 "ParisNauseatesMe" -- Here here!! I couldn't agree more. Britney's problems are self-induced as much as anything else. Her parents obviously didn't raise her as their child but as their cash cow. Now the whole lot of them are paying for it.

It's not like Brit-Brit was born addicted to attention, starbucks and cigarettes. No sympathy from me.

my, my, my

47, 49, 51.... Love it. Our cast is shaping up. We need someone for Howard Grossman.

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

Paris---you got it right, this is ultimatly Brit's doing, and I'll take it a step further and bet that as soon as the conservitorship is over (Thursday) she'll be back to her old ways...Red Bull and Pink Wig at the Rite Aid!!!

I gar-un-tee!

666

ryan oneal as grossman

jema

WARNING: all half azzed and crazy celebs AVOID osama lutfi and howard grossman...they will destroy you.