Court Documents Released in Brit Case

2/11/2008 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Documents from last week's hearing have been released, and no one is mincing words -- the court says Jamie Spears can "fire" Britney's business manager.

Jamie Spears accused Howard Grossman of trying to "circumvent" the conservatorship by doing all sorts of things, including violating orders by setting up a meeting with Brit and another lawyer, and sending her a Mercedes.

Take a look at the documents and how it all went down.

666

or we could use robert deniro here!??

666

or maybe martin sheen?? as grossman.

jema

# 15 " It makes no sense to bash someone who has an illness. She is no longer in control of her actions its her mental illness. Leave the woman alone. She is getting the medical help that she needs. "

Keep up 15, we are bashing lutfi and grossman and figuring out who will play each part in the upcoming mini series outing all their slimy behavior.

Donofrio for dad spears

my, my, my

All have played shady characters. We will need them to audition. Chapter one coming soon.

Prince Von A-Hole

more fake made up crap

Michelle

#61--bet you are wrong.. Bet the conservatorhship will continue for a long, long time. Hope so---it's working well.

666

I AGREE CASTING CALL!

jema

"Red Bull and Pink Wig at the Rite Aid!!!"

celeBRITy stalker I spewed diet coke on that one, thanks for the laugh

cheetos

Howie....What ?... Whats going on? My "starbucks" card doesnt seem to be working!..Alli, none of our cards are working ...But ...Listen, im with Sam right now..No! Get the Big One!..What?... I was talking to Sam. we're at Office Depot...Why? Is Paris there? Should I call x17?...Allie calm down,we're gettin some shredders. Sam Get Aother One ,No Not For Kev for ALLIE! ...Howie?....Look Alie dont call me or Sam on our cell phones anymore! If you need to get a hold of me, call Paris and we can meet at that pet store she uses....So what should I do with my "starbucks" card?...Shred it Allie

britaculous

NYC GIRL. Kfed probably got the ball rolling in the first place. but he's being a good boy now because he's listening to the lawyer talk about money. Lets see what happens in the future when all done and dusted.

my, my, my

(Scene opens with Britney driving erratically down the PCH. She is surrounded by paps as she exceeds the speed limit. Riding shotgun is Osama Lutfi with Alli in the back seat.)

Britney: Sam, I told you I don't have any money.
Sam: Call Grossman and tell him you need $150,000 for your kids.
Britney: If I do it can I stop at Starbucks and the rite aid. Did you remember to call the photographers so that they will be there for my photo shoot? You promised me that I will be on the cover of the psychiatric journal.
Sam: Sure, (Looks at Alli with a devious smirk) Who the hell do you think followed us here? Just don't take all day.
Britney: ok. (Slips on her Pink wig, blinks her eyes and becomes British Girl. Exits the car and heads for the Starbucks with a hord of paps surrounding her.)
Paps: Britney, Britney! You want me to get your coffee. Britney, how are you doing? Britney, Can I come to your house?

SOMEONE CAN PICK UP THE STORY AND GIVE IT LIFE.

April Fouels

MARTIN SHEEN, JACK NICHOLSON, ....../../OH I GOT IT .....ANTHONY BORDAIN, FROM THE TRAVEL CHANNEL...!!!!

jackie

#69 Wow, that was really mean and really freakin funny. Now I know what the writers are doin in their spare time!

Ummmhmmm

Posted at 8:44PM on Feb 11th 2008 by debeers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Must've been De Beers that told you that ?You are a twisted soul ,and thats all I'm gonna say !

GrandmaToo

This is very odd, I though the records for this hearing were sealed. How did they get out?