Fan to 'Tasia: "You Sho Iz ... Pretty"

2/11/2008 1:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite her unfortunate two-tone 'do and glamorous tat/gown combo, Fantasia Barrino still got some love from an admirer outside of Mr. Chow on Sunday.

With her run as Miss Celie in "The Color Purple" now over, maybe she'll get her second wind as Wesley Snipes' wife in "Demolition Man 2."

Tom

Beautiful person, Beautiful artist! Those who don't own her music are only blocking the blessings they'd receive from listening to her compassionate voice. That's ok, you obviously don't deserve them! Congrats Fantasia on the #2 song of the year on the R&B charts ("When I See You") and your awesome award winning run in "The Color Purple"! The millions of dollars you brought into the show obviously show you have fans. These other TMZ freaks can wallow in their own ignorance!

baby girl

I know right?

SuperStarSteve

I didn't know American Idol was having tryouts on N. Camden Dr. in Beverly Hills....the guy is good but would need to lose 30 lbs., his glasses, and his accountant appearances. What do you think Paula?.....

Fantasia's hair coloring is all over the place. She needs to go where Rianna gets hers done. She's got some kind of asymmetrical thing with the blonde under the black...it's just going in too many directions style and theme.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

She's disgusting.

I love Tupac

You guys just posted about Fantasia's looks last week. Get a better story!!!!!

DEE DUB

Call me nasty I will hit.

Kat

I think Fantasia is a very talented young lady, and she is very gracious to her fans. I think she looks fine the way she is, and not everyone is going to look like a super model people. Leave her alone.

Yevrah Enivel

I love her big juicy thick lips. I bet she knows how to use them. Is she related to Divine Brown?

UTMamma

Fantasia is an extremely talented woman. I was lucky enough to have seen her in The Color Purple in NYC. Props to her for not following the crowd and letting her light shine. Too Beautiful For Words Fantasia!!

monique

I don't care what anybody says. That is not a good look, period.

buxxy

she looks like she has a dead squirrel on her head...i didn't know road kill was a fashion accessory this year...da-yum...

Misti

i didn't like her when she was on Idol and I still don't like her. She needs to come up with a different look That one doesn't work for her. But props to her for being herself and not following the pack. I personally think she has a whiny voice and I don't like it.

Dr. Adams

Damn, cant she afford a hair stylus and a makeup artist now?…Judging from the photo’s I would have to say no, must be spending her buck’s on dope, Come on girl, get with it and stop looking like a Dalmatian!!

Janest

OMG!! It looks as though her "fame" has gone to her head, every pic I see of her she has this bitchy look on her face.
That face does not need bitchy, it is ugly enough. What is with that hair?? Come on Fantasia, get over yourself.

Chantal

Your title to this item is degrading and is extremely racist. Uh like you didn't know. I used to laugh at your columns, but no more, just lost a reader. I know you don't care.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments