Lutfi Allegedly Demanded Money From Brit

2/11/2008 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration filed in the Brit conservatorship case, a lawyer for the conservators accused Sam Lutfi of demanding money from poor Brit.

Attorney Jeryll Cohen wrote, "During the telephone conversation, Mr. Grossman [Brit's business manager] told me that he had numerous e-mails from Osama (Sam) Lutfi in which Mr. Lutfi made various demands, including demands for money. Mr. Grossman told me he did not comply with Mr. Lutfi's demands."

Cohen and the other lawyers have asked the court commissioner to let the conservators fire Mr. Grossman, in part because they say he has refused to provide copies of Lutfi's e-mails to them.

April Fouels

EXTORTION, AND CONTEMPT, CAN RESULT IN A LIFE SENTENCE IN CA., REGUARDLESS OF PRIOR CRIMINAL HISTORY.............

Britney Supporter

And Ali Simms???? Supposedly Brits Cousin but she has been seen partying with the enemy Lufti and she has been recorded defending him....hmmmm, she used to be Brit's assistant...wonder how much $$$'s she has scammed off of Brit??? She does drive around in a Mercedes, not bad for someone who doesn't look like she has a job!

cheetos

TEAM SPEARS !!!!!! ROCK ON !!!!!!

Get all Rambo !!!!

GO!!! GO GO GO GET 'EM!!!

my, my, my

I can hear people shreading as we write. Others are locking the drawers on file cabinets and calling their lawyers. Especially pap agencies: JFx, TMZ, X17, etc. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubblebunny

Yeah, how come they didn't serve him at Paris' party?? Lazy bums. He is so low that he has a rash on his chin from the curb. He 's so greazy that he sloshes when he walks. It's so obvious, people! Good Luck gettin' a new job, Greazeball !

cheetos

Keep digging Team Spears!!!! ( k-fed, kaplan, trope sam allie grossman car dealerships starbucks)

The bad guys are gonna geeet it... the bad guys are gonna geeet it!!!!!

Yipeeee!!!!

cheetos

4CB4u #36, Cool , hope your right!

Hope family does a 5 year audit for Brit's spent monies! Look out Alli you creep

April Fouels

SIGN ZEE PAPERS MON, SIGN ZEE PAPERS, " I CAN'T, YOU HAVE BROKEN ALL MY FINGERS" HAHAHAHAHA

DIANE T

Wow, all the lies! Grossman recently said he didn’t have any communications with Sam.

Now he tells Jamie that he received emails from Sam demanding money?

What about Sam? Did he commit perjury in his deposition?

Who needs Britney to talk about … this stuff is far more interesting to me.

Nic

Wait, I thought he was her boyfriend?? I am not up to snuff on my britney facts. I didn't think you had to pay a boyfriend to be your boyfriend unless he's an escort? lol.

April Fouels

DET. HARRY CALLAHAN, HE DOESN'T BREAK ( MURDER ) CASES, HE SMASHES THEM..........!!!!!!!!!

April Fouels

ART IMITATES LIFE, LIFE IMITATES ART..........

Why?

I wonder if Brit and Sam made a sex tape? Who knows what he was up to when Britney was drugged up. What happened to the tapes Adnan was trying to sell?

britaculous

Don't think anyone is surprised at this.... But he probably did get his hands on some somehow! I guess this will give Sam an excuse to another 15mins fame this week as he'll no doubt call the same media peeps to get all defensive like he did last week when he denied drugging her! Please give us some warning so we can swtich off during that spectacle.
I say camp outside his house and serve him next time he goes out!!! It's gotta be worth the money!

AND WHY ARE THEY ONLY FIRING HIM? Cant they subpoena his a$$?

cheetos

Sam... why are you so stupid?...shut-up Kevin I cant deal with you right now , damn this paper shredder!!...But Mark wants to know what should we do? the moneys drying up! How can I get Shar that new coat she wants?!...I said shut UP Kevin! Do you want a Britney "special" frappacino?!!!..... No Sam , God no!!!...Good boy Kev, just do what I tell you to do and everything will be all right.. You got any cash on you? My credit card is't working and I have to buy a new shredder... Sam you suck !... shut up KEVIN