Lutfi Allegedly Demanded Money From Brit

2/11/2008 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration filed in the Brit conservatorship case, a lawyer for the conservators accused Sam Lutfi of demanding money from poor Brit.

Attorney Jeryll Cohen wrote, "During the telephone conversation, Mr. Grossman [Brit's business manager] told me that he had numerous e-mails from Osama (Sam) Lutfi in which Mr. Lutfi made various demands, including demands for money. Mr. Grossman told me he did not comply with Mr. Lutfi's demands."

Cohen and the other lawyers have asked the court commissioner to let the conservators fire Mr. Grossman, in part because they say he has refused to provide copies of Lutfi's e-mails to them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Eva, Sweden

Deport him or Put him in Jail!!!

Take him out in the cold!!!

Eva, Sweden

USA is a "Great" country!!!

KICK HIM OUT! HE`S A MONSTER!

Britney is a Victim, and we have just watch at it for a long time now! Shame on us!

The Parents is doing the right thing and I hope she find out that!

clear

to #22. and everybody saying he is Middleastern... I have sort of a more intellectual question... what is his specific ethnic descent? It does matter because it can indicate a little more about whether his ethnic groups accepts outsiders and how tied he is to his culture and his religion... I Is he Jordan? Syrian.....? It was mentioned elsewhere that he was born in LA but at the same time saying he is Middleastern so his background must still have some importance here.. Were his parents mixed?

Victoria

I would love to see Lutfi behind bars for a long time...this guy has a history of making threats and stalking. What a worthless piece of s h i t he is.

Tennis Chick

Cheetos-

You are too funny!!! You should start your own comic strip!

I LOVE THE PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTARY...THERE PROBABLY IS A LOT OF TRUTH IN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!!

lise

sounds like someone is going to prision!!

Foxy

thanks for the interesting news

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7