TMZ to Star Jones: How's It Workin' Out, Hon?

2/11/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ photog caught dethroned chat queen and former legalista Star Jones leaving a Grammy party at STK restaurant last night -- so we took the opportunity to ask her the one question she didn't feel like answering.

Twinker

She would be good at selling ugly shoes....Oh, she has already been there, done that! She needs to move to LA and become Britney's lawyer!

annoyed

Well, that's 37 seconds of my life I will never get back. This video was about nothing. She didnt even answer his lame question. What a waste of film. Thanks for nothing, TMZ.

TMZ FAN

maybe if she would just eat something she wouldn't be so nasty ..

M. W.

so the story is... you were rude to Star, while meanwhile she was nice enough to sign an autograph. You guys look like asses on this one, I wouldn't have even put it up....

PR

Girlfriend looks like she's gaining some of that weight back....

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

HASN'T THIS LOSER DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH YET?

DEREK

She can do the sequel to Beetljuice

Yucks!

She needs a tummy tuck. Why does she look like a "gallon of milk" in that dress?!

huckbilly

" Star Jones don't like me, she cheap and I like the best
Damn, it must feel good to Payless ! "

---------Lil Kim

I love that song

FlBiker

She was one overated floating turd. Her 15 minutes are up.

Rodney

You guys are aware she started a phony charity then stole the money for herself aren't you? You do realize that the reason this horrible woman and her replacement were/are on The View is for controversy to stir up reactions to extreme stupidity and self promotion, right? I put this rotten woman in the same category as Omarosa-people I would go far, far out of way to avoid talking to let alone try to negotiate anything with.

Rodney

www.cuttingconfessionsfilm.blogspot.com

L.S

Money that tight star you have to go hooking who's your pimp daddy? ya gay husband

DEE DUB

why she got to be Black this and Black that why not just be a person you dislike. I like Star I think she is highly educated. She looked better with the weight though.

Moose

If she didn't come off to me as so obnoxious, I would have felt sorry for her.

Bubblebunny

star just can't be honest. It ain't in her to be that way. She is even more evasive, slick and phony since she lost da weight. She gave an interview and admitted some of her bad ways on Larry King, but has backslided. She is not at fault personally for being fired from that spot, there just weren't enough viewers! HAHAHAH! PUH LEEZ. Star, you're intellectually offensive. But, we love you as a person. We just don't like how you behave.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments