Chambers Keeps the Faith

2/12/2008 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since spending time in a psych ward for "exhaustion and a sleeping disorder," "Grey's Anatomy" doc Justin Chambers is turning to what looks like the Bible for guidance.

Justin was snapped getting his higher power on at a local L.A. coffee shop on Tuesday. Amen.

Robert

Holy One Loves You Basic Information Befor Leaving Earth

lg

I think you only shout Obama because he is a brother. I doubt you are even registered to vote. I would bet you can not even name where he stands on 3 issues!

Ronda

Good for him. We should all turn to God when we need guidance and just for an everyday thank you. Prayer does heal.

rae

KEEP UR HEAD UP

Bacardi

To each his own I guess.

lindsay

somebody get britney a bible!! and fast!!

brahman

A book of fictional, ancient, Jewish, fairy tales isn't going to help. Dumbass.

wise one

I say Amen.... Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

j

No matter who you are.....you always need Jesus!

Julie

If there were more celebrities who follow God, we would have less drug over doses, less illegitimate babies and less self destruction. Good for him if he was reading the Bible. If this was a posed photo, then he is in big trouble, with the big guy upstairs.

Erica

23. Maryland, Virginia & DC. Start packing your bags Bush. My man Obama is moving in. You all are like putty in my man Obama's hands. We thank you for your support. Now get out of the way.
We taken over, we taken over. My brother Obama gonna be president. Rejoice our day is coming. Its gonna happen, its gonna happen. All my brothers and sisters are sticking together and makin a differnce and you all can't stop it. I will sing all day and night long. More victories for my brother Obama!!!!!!!!!!!! Chant OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

Posted at 8:36PM on Feb 12th 2008 by jamaal

Your still a racist, only your hood isn't white. You vote for the issues, and the persons qualities and leadership skills. Not the color of their skin of appendages that define ones gender.

Just Me

1 Corinthiams 15:58

Terry

There is a lot more to his story then we may ever hear about but it does appear he is trying to find a clean balance.

brahman

God is imaginary. Religion is fraudulent. The bible is fiction. Prayer is worthless. Humans are gullible.

yonkers new york

GOOD CHOICE ON WHERE TO SEEK THE ANSWERS WHEN SERIOUS ISSUES COME AT YOU AS WELL AS HOW TO BEST LIVE YOUR LIFE IN GENERAL!!! I THINK OTHERS SHOULD FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE, Y'ALL!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments