Jessica Sierra: Baby No Longer on Board

2/12/2008 8:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica SierraA source close to Sierra's family tells TMZ former "American Idol" star Jessica Sierra is no longer pregnant, though they would not confirm exactly what happened.

Sierra's pregnancy was revealed in December, while the former reality star was in jail.

Jessica can currently be seen on "Celebrity Rehab" on VH1 and in her Vivid Entertainment sex tape, "Jessica Sierra Superstar," which was released last week.

wasted days and wasted nights

I don't cheer this loss anymore than I cheer her naked ambition. But I do cheer for her to get herself together and straighten up and fly right. And good for Dr. Drew to be helping her. I miss hearing Adam on Loveline--his rants were just the funniest and quite insightful, too. And surely he would've ranted against breeding by former Idol contestants, saying the world has enough people who think they can sing and that we don't need any more. Well, go Jessica, get better and sing your song.

fern creek

I can't believe the way you people are talking about babies!
They are humans not fetus' God made each of us unique from our mothers womb.
Abortion is wrong if that is what she did, if not we should have pitty on her no matter what she is doing wrong for loosing a child.

LyMan(Nature Boy)

SO MANY IMMATURE YOUTH ARE SO CELEBRITY WANNAB'S, NO DISCIPLINE, EDUCATION OR SPIRITUALITY.
YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. OH YEAH! WHO IS THIS KID AGAIN?

jcc

Daddy-O

64. I wish you guys at TMZ would stop reporting on people "no longer being pregnant" unless they come out and announce a miscarriage. Does no one deserve a little privacy? Try to imagine if it were your teenage daughter who was pregnant, in a bad situation, and who decided to abort - would you run a story about her?

Posted at 12:14PM on Feb 13th 2008 by jcc

The guy's at TMZ have no heart or conscience. They are just Sharks, just like their founder. Think back to OJ "The Slasher" fame, just in it for the money and fame. Just a CANCER of Society.
Sad isn't it.

Diana

May god lead you to the path of peace, forgiveness & serenity. I wish you well. I hope the show "Celebrity Rehab" w/ Dr. Drew helps you Jessica. I hope it opens your eyes to the truth. Search your soul & get well soon! Your worth it! God bless!!

Diana

I agree w/ CuKi2007....
My God TMZ you feed on human misery. You vampires leave this girl alone. She is not really a "celebrity" for her whole life story to be posted on here. You only do so because you get a boner off of other people's misfortunes. If she had given a million dollars to the children in Africa you wouldn't have posted anything about her here. LEAVE JESSICA ALONE!!!!! PLEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!! SHES NOT WELL RIGHT NOW.....

Posted at 7:49PM on Feb 12th 2008 by CuKi2007

Me

blablabla WTF IS A FOETUS? sounds foreign to me !

Me

Who would want to touch that nasty skank let alone get her pregnant?????

Me

JCC....TMZ could care less wtf you say ! Just like I do !!!

Traci

Why do people need to say the thangs they do? I just don't get it. I feel sorry for her. What has gone so wrong in her life that she felt that she needed drugs to deal with? And to lose a baby and have people on here say the stupid thangs they do. How sick is that. I just don't get it. Maybe i never will.

Justin

Feel sorry for her. Just hope she'll be able to get through everything.

Brenda Wyatt

I dont know what happened but the baby got lucky! The baby probably would have been messed up!

Just Me

if you've ever watched Celebrity Rehab, you'd see Jessica is about the most well adjusted there... if you can believe it. Daniel Baldwin is an egomanica nut case, Chyna some wrestler is crazy and Jeff Conaway.. yikes!!! He used to be so handsome on Taxi and now he looks 80 yrs old.

I wish Jessica well, she's still young and can turn things around. At least she's doing more to help herself than Britney

Truth Hurts

Too bad drug use doesn't make you sterile. So how do you get on these reality shows? It can't be your level of popularity. Has to be your level of patheticness. One less crack baby from a crack whore.