Like His Big Sister, Paris' Bro Gets a DUI!

2/12/2008 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned 18-year-old Barron Hilton, Paris' little brother, was arrested for DUI in Malibu at 8:30 AM this morning!

Cops tell TMZ he was driving a black Mercedes on Pacific Coast Highway with a passenger -- not one of his sisters-- when he was pulled over at a 76 gas station.

He's currently in the process of being booked at the Lost Hills Sheriff's station -- the same place Mel Gibson was taken.

UPDATE: Barron's been officially booked and is currently being held on $5000 bail.

Story developing ...

MyTwoCents

I knew there was going to be trouble when Paris had him out over the Christmas holidays teaching him how to party like a rock star. Baby boy, Paris should not be your role model.

nana

paris hilton has a brother?

anonymous

How can you ppl blame the parents for everything when you sit here and talk the crap you do...YOUR PARENTS SHOULD BE SO PROUD !!!! Kids do stuff you know like sneak out and do dumb things...Stop blaming the parents !!!

ME

DRUNK AT 8:30 IN THE MORNING - BOY HE'S A WINNER JUST LIKE HIS STUPID, DRUNKASS SISTER.

Beeper

I guess this bunch does not learn from each others' mistakes .... STUPID.

Jan

Isn't the legal drinking age in the US, 21 years old? Hmmmm go figure.
If impared is his car insurance still valid? #1. Under age, #2 DUI
Good thing mommy and daddy are rich they can wipe this ones ass too with a $100 bill when he screws up.
God bless america all thats missing is a handgun

Who, me?

Big deal, I used to get wasted and steal my parents' car all the time when I was 15. The trick is to back up and run over the gas station attendant a few times to make sure they don't talk.

Tyra Banks

WTF? Did this MORON not learn anything from his big Pisster? Douche.

yaya

well what can i say these people have a lot of issues they are all spoilied that includes the parents they were raised the same way what can you really expect from there kids come lets be real they are all messed. Up next up to get booked
who knows ??????????????????????

Judy 34A

I hope he gets the same Judge his skank sister had and hope kathy runs her mouth off again at the Judge.

R F Burns

Another potential killer on the loose!
Like all DUI's he should be banned from driving for life!

Rob

Just as I was getting monumentally bored with Paris Hilton, alas, another Hilton comes along just at the most opportune time. Now I can spend the next 6 years reading about his antics and seeing his ugly jughead on TV until even younger brother Conrad is ready to take the baton. Yes, this is Team Hilton in the Media Whore relay race.

Rick

I like what several others have posted...I live on the opposite coast so I am not in danger. There are drinking laws in this, the United States. But Hilton money will wipe this clean. He or anybody who is rich is and shouldn't be above the law. But they feel they are because they are in a celebrity status. So we have two sets of applicable laws...one for the normal people and one for the rich and famous. I will "abide" by the law as I am not rich and famous.

Renee

Waht happened to Paris' hair, did she leave the salon to go get a drink before the hairdresser was finished. What a disfunctional family.

Arch in SC

What is wrong with these people? They have all kinds of money. Why don't they call a cab when going out partying and drinking and save us all from all this BS?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments