Carburetor?? We Hardly Knew Her!

2/12/2008 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Zoey 101" star and pregnant teen Jamie Lynn Spears took some time out from getting her GED in Kentwood, Louisiana to do some high-end shopping with baby-daddy-to-be Casey Aldridge -- at AutoZone and J.C. Penney.

Jamie Lynn showed off her barely visible baby bump, while they ignored every question thrown at them.

16 and pregnant

im 16 and pregnant and if i had all those people following me around te last thing i would want to do is talk to them. shes smart for ignoring them. and people need to stop being soooo judgemental about the whole teen pregnancy thing. it gets annoying. yes we know we are young, you say we arent gonna graduate but you dont know that, you say we are gonna go into poverty. we have heard all that! but by all you people putting shame on us teens you are also putting shame on our babies and thats just sick. they are innocent and they have no idea whats going on! so they shouldnt have to be put thru all that shame and judgement. so just stop. it really is annoying.

fafjk

DottieDame

Good for them for ignoring you! You are very rude to make comments about where they shop and stalk this poor girl anyway!

jewish smewish,,

wow tmz are u guys BORED with britney already??? sheet

La Dominicana

How far along is she. I don't see any baby bump??????

Ms. Giant1

Leave them alone, Atleast she had the common sense to leave hollywood/LA and you retards spend money to follow her to Lousiana. Get a life and stop stalking this poor kid

John

Katie Daryl FIRST!

Really?

I cannot believe they didn't cancel the show. It's supposed to be a kid show. I don't really care about her and I never have. But now my girls are NOT allowed to watch her show. And I have explained to them that she is still in school and she has made some bad choices that are not acceptable behavior as a role model. I don't care if she's 16 and pregnant! But she will not be anywhere in my home!

aSiF

I'm glad they didn't humor the paps - leave these kids alone. Let them work out their mess, they don't need to be hunted.

jj

how far along is she supposed to be? she doesn't look pregnant at all

Joanne

Shouldn't she be like at least 5 months along??? Wasn't her baby due in the spring? Did she have "it" already???

ME

what did you expect her to do? she's not her sister
she's being smart w/her money, why pay outgragious prices??? like
$1,000.00 on a blanket...that is baby is going to probably spit up on
or poop on

Maddie

What the hell? She's supposed to be about 5 or 6 months pregnant right now - there should be a big bump by now.

Or is she not pregnant? Was it all for publicity?

Tangie

If that baby isn't the kid from hell, I don't know what is.

baby girl

Liquor?? You lick her..you brought her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments