Tommy Lee Takes Out Trash

2/12/2008 4:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No, that's not an exotic dancer from Cheetahs hanging out (literally) with Tommy Lee -- it's mother-of-three, Shauna Sand!
Shauna Sand: Click to watch
Wearing her signature Lucite platform heels and a barely there dress, Lorenzo Lamas' ex-wife got all dolled-up for a double-date with the Motley Crue drummer and his friends last night at the classy Koi eatery.

ME

SHE PROBABLY DID ALL OF 'EM. SHE'S A SKANK.

Carpe Diem

Talking about taking out the trash........the picture of Winehouse is a true picture of trash.......Shauna should have chosen a different dress altogether and made an appt for reconstructive breast surgery, otherwise she looks good for a mother of 3

Red

She makes Amy Winehouse looks classy. What a whore! Have you seen her kids? Whores in training. Stop the VD lady!!
Close your box, it stinks!!!!1

FlBiker

I think she looks trashy but hot.

trendychixx

GET A LIFT, I MEAN A LIFE! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS FOR A MOTHER TO GO OUT LOOKING LIKE A 2-BIT WHOTE! IF YOU'LL NOTICE, TOMMY DIDN'T EVEN OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER. SHOWS WHAT HE'S REALLY THINKING!

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

Wow, she really doesn't get it, does she? I wonder if she knows how much of a slutty whore that whole getup (including the lucite stripper shoes) makes her look. Probably does, but what I'm sure she self-centeredly didn't bother to consider is how it makes her kids feel when they get teased and/or beaten up at school, for having a stripper slutty whore for a mom. Another example of a hollywood hanger on trying to hang on to the last seconds of her youth. Just grow old gracefully, bonehead; anything else makes you look like a pathetic moronic slut!

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

I wonder how much she rents her snatch out for by the hour?

FlBiker

I'd tap that, thrice.

K. Jackson

Hell, it didn't look like a date to me. He got in the front and she got in the back - what's up with that? They're both trashy and deserve each other.

DJ

She is so pretty. Why does she dress like that? IMBD has her birthday as Sept 2, 1971. I can't believe she is only 36 1/2. She is living too hard.

Hotness

The ol' gray mare aint what she used to be!

L.S

#24 you said it!

DJ

She looks like a fool in that dress. I'm surprised the restaurant did not have a dress code and refuse her entry. OK, you have a nice body, we get it. I run 8 miles a day,and am in awesome shape, but I would NEVER prance my body around like that. She should have a little more respect for herself.

Julie In the 505

YUP I knew he must be dating someone, he has ben actng strange!!! She is a nasty skanky slut, but that's what he likes!!! just take one look at PAM

Democrats are evil

Holy saggy, diseased, nothing but a trashy whore Batman. Don't even kiss those lips. we all know where they have been.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments