What Would We Do Baby, Without Them

2/12/2008 4:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justine, 41, Meredith, 60, Tina, 35 and Michael Gross, 60, resurfaced at a media event in Beverly Hills on Monday, looking swell. Michael J. Fox did not attend.

Justine battled eating disorders for 10 years and now stars on "Men in Trees."

Meredith has been divorced three times and had a recurring role on "Cold Case."

Now a brunette, Tina appeared on "Celebrity Fit Club" and has two children with her electrician husband.

Michael Gross, who shares the exact birth date with Meredith (June 21, 1947), recently appeared on an episode of "Medium."

COMMENTS

Jesus Christ

ME

7. Michaels whereabouts were shaky...

Posted at 2:12PM on Feb 12th 2008 by Bob
31. They tried to get Michael J Fox in the picture but they couldn't keep him in focus.....

Posted at 3:02PM on Feb 12th 2008 by Jesus Christ

YOU PEOPLE ARE DOWN RIGHT WRONG!!!!!!!! JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF A PERSONS DISEASE. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE MADE FUN OF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY?

Cynic

Justine looks like she still has an eating disorder - she's too thin, but I like her in "Men in Trees". Tina looks really good after her weight loss, though. I used to love that show! Michael Gross was great in "Tremors" with Kevin Bacon - his character was so different from Papa Keaton. Meredith just always looks great.

Meredith

Just an FYI, Meredith's does not appear on Cold Case her caractor died 2 seasons ago..

Area 51

Since Parkinson's disease is fair game, anyone got any good cancer jokes?

Jizy

I just found out Justine has two kids, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm never gonna find someone to settle down with.

Cyn

smartypants

Dang bogey, they did it again!

Jizy

--""45. Jizy, you are an arse. I think tina looks fabulous. She's a HEALTHY mother, not overweight. My guess is your a fat arse web surfing perv who judges everyone but yourself. Get a life.

Posted at 3:20PM on Feb 12th 2008 by Cyn--""

I'm not fat but I am perverted with some time to kill while at work.

Jizy

Posted at 3:20PM on Feb 12th 2008 by Cyn--""

I'm not fat but I am perverted with some time to kill while at work.

DINNY

Meredith will always be Betty Broderick to me

Sparticus

They all look great! I loved the oldest daughter! I had such a crush on her. They dont makem like that anymore!

ayjay

Is it me, or does Justine look like an old man?

jema

Meredith will always be Betty Broderick to me---and she ROCKED in that lol. Michael Gross did a law and order CI show once and did very well in the part. Why is it that in these family sitcoms one actor/ress always has anorexia or some other eating disorder? CHicken or the egg.

Nic

Not to be mean, but Justine looks like an addict...What happened to her?