What Would We Do Baby, Without Them

2/12/2008 4:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justine, 41, Meredith, 60, Tina, 35 and Michael Gross, 60, resurfaced at a media event in Beverly Hills on Monday, looking swell. Michael J. Fox did not attend.

Justine battled eating disorders for 10 years and now stars on "Men in Trees."

Meredith has been divorced three times and had a recurring role on "Cold Case."

Now a brunette, Tina appeared on "Celebrity Fit Club" and has two children with her electrician husband.

Michael Gross, who shares the exact birth date with Meredith (June 21, 1947), recently appeared on an episode of "Medium."

COMMENTS

Jossy

the dad looks 80....the ma, up close, looks like a dead wrinkled corpse that the dog dug up out of a grave (saw her in a recent commercial or something)....the older daughter's head got super wide for some uncanny reason and yes, she does look older than the ma at this far distance shot of them all, and lastly, the younger sister is still as ugly as she was when she was young, be her blonde haired or black haired, plus she's still porky and needs a diet real bad. as for the missing older son, yeah, #7, that remark you made was funny, cruel but funny. last time i saw him on tv, he was pushing stem cell research and he looked feeble. that was a year or more ago and i'm sure he's gone further down hill since then. maybe he's in such bad repair now that he hardly goes out and refuses to try to talk, if he even can anymore. it's a bitch of a disease but i'm against stem cell research...taking brain cells from and unborn baby that they kill to get them...how barbaric is this?! same with using abortion as birth control...hey, they sell real birth control products at most stores, buy some!! this is worse than hitler doctor's experiments!! they now don't need to do this and have another way to grow brain cells. i feel sorry for fox but this is the hand that was dealt to him so he needs to accept it, live with it, and die gracefully from it. didn't they have another son too? what happened to him? did he croak in real life, become a junkie, is locked up in prison for life...?? as for showing what these old tv and movie people look like now, and i'm including all of them from all tv shows and movies...please spare us. they're all just a bunch of old ugly farts now. gee, how have i managed to stay so young looking yet? oh, i don't live in the sun, eat super expensive not good for you food, drink alcohol, use drugs, wear makeup, dye my hair, etc. hey, we normal everyday folks end up winning in the end don't we? sure, we ain't rich and obnoxious either, but we're healthier and still holding our looks quite nicely. woohoo!

randi

I REMEMBER MEREDITH PLAYING THE ROLE OF THAT WOMAN (CANNOT REMEMBER HER NAME) THAT KILLED HER HUSBAND AND HIS NEW WIFE, AND THEN WENT APECHIT IN PRISON.....BASED ON TRUE STORY. MEREDIRTH IS SUCH A TALENTED ACTRESS SHE PLAYED THE ROLE EXACTLY AS THAT...BETTY SOMEBODY ACTED IN REAL LIFE..........
I STILL SEE THAT IN MY MIND EVERY TIME I SEE MEREDITH!! EXCELLENT ACTING!!

How sad is this ? The price of BIG FAME ??

Married THREE TIMES ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY, these actresses must be REAL BITCHES TO LIVE WITH !!!!!!!!

Also what's-her-name from "Thirty-Something" -- also married five times !! she played "Hope" on Thirtysomething !!

MUST ALSO BE A REAL BITCH !!!!!!!!!

Boblover

#7 Bob post - You aint right for that shizit. ha!!!!! I laughed my head off.

doodahday

Does anyone else think Justine looks like Chris Kattan from SNL?

your neighbor skippy

Are you sure that's not Michael on the left? Oh, I guess not. Michael would never wear such large earrings. He's way more conservative...

Ted

What would do without them... baby? is that the question? Well. for one I could name half a dozen things. First of all I would LIVE IN PEACE and be FREE FROM FEAR. .. from Meredeth Baxter Birney... shes psychotic. Those Lifetime for Women movies scare the bejeezus out of me and gives me the heebie jeebies. That is one scary woman, I really beleive she would shoot someone, (male preferably) and my date, just for kicks..... That show is a bad reminder of how lame the 80s were. Its a big love letter to Ronald Reagan. That whole era is just another American Myth.. just like the Cosby Show. Sure that stuff is harmless on one level but the writers intent from that whole time frame hides something sinister. I dont want any part of it.

Ted

I almost forgot.. I like how Michael J Fox was TOO BUSY to appear in the photo of the same show that gave him a career. I might also add this show saved him from High School. He never finished High School.. AND YES.. I WILL GET ANOTHER TOS VIOLATION FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. But why bother asking for my opinion?

Anne

Hate to say it but Meredith and Michael G. look way better than Justine and Tina. Justine's head looks huge!!! Tina does need to drop a few pounds.

Anne

#95 that is too funny!!!

water

Tina had a nose job- right?

your neighbor skippy

if you have to choose one, I'd say Tina would be the hottest, Mom and dad look like muppets! I don't know what's up with Chris Kattan! YikeS!

NUMbnuts

DAMN THATS AN UGLY BUNCH OF HAS BEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon the Butcher

What's aTOS violation?

lunch lady

Years ago I was taking one of my kids to the dr when Justines mom pulled up with her in the car and she almost ran over me and my child. I said something to the mom and she was so mean to me. Turned out Justine had appendicitis so I heard. Her mom is a real mean lady.